Currency and Delivery Country

We're just loading our login box for you, hang on!

New Riff Straight Balboa Rye

(75cl, 50%)

New Riff Straight Balboa Rye

Unfortunately, we can't ship New Riff Straight Balboa Rye to the United States at the moment, but we've got some friends who can.

New Riff Balboa Rye Bottling Note

Apologies if you've got Eye of the Tiger stuck in your head, this Kentucky straight rye whiskey has nothing to do with the popular film franchise and everything to do with a rare heirloom 'Balboa' rye grown exclusively for New Riff distillery. 95% of this whiskey is made up of this Balboa variety, with malted rye making up the other 5%. Matured for a minimum of four years, and bottled without chill filtration, it's bursting with fruit and spice.

Consider this similar product...

placeholder
Helsinki 6yo TBWC
$72.17

Tasting Note by The Chaps at Master of Malt

Nose: Oaky char, with crunchy plums, dried cranberries, pepper, and allspice.

Palate: Drizzles of caramel, with vanilla, redcurrants, cinnamon, more rye spice.

Finish: Plenty of spicy rye character, pepper, nutmeg, clove, and nigella seeds.

Be the first to review the New Riff Straight Balboa Rye

Please enter your details to make it easier for us to help you further.

country flag
No spam and entirely confidential. That's a promise.
Submit

The legal stuff: not providing your contact details may mean we have to delete your comments if another member of our community complains about them. You should know that we will store your details securely just in case we need to get in touch with you about your post in the future. That information will be held by us in accordance with our Privacy Policy (although, in the case where you only give us your name and contact details in connection with a review, we will never use that information for any promotional or marketing purposes). Please click here for more details.

Recently viewed