Mac-Talla Flora Whisky 70cl

Scotch Whisky • 70cl • 48.2%
Product details
Mac-Talla Flora
Price Drop
−£2.44
Country Scotch Whisky
Region Islay Whisky
Distillery/Brand Mac-Talla
Style Single Malt Whisky

Mac-Talla Flora

An Islay single malt Scotch from Mac-Talla that aims to combine the essence of the island's wildflower meadows and coastal air. 70% of the whisky was matured in a combo of PX and oloroso sherry casks bringing rich fruit and spice to the gently peated malt, while the remaining 30% stayed in bourbon barrels bringing balance with notes of floral vanilla.

Tasting Note by The Chaps at Master of Malt

Nose Fragrant notes of soft stone fruit and floral orchard blossom join woody spice and distant whispers of peat.

Palate Delicate with layers of butterscotch supporting elegant heather, smoked almonds, and soft peat smoke.

Finish Roasted nuts, oaken vanilla, delicate smoke, charred oak.

Allergy information

This product does not contain any notifiable allergens
More allergen information



Reviews for Mac-Talla Flora
Review star Review star Review star Review star Review star
Nobody's left a review yet.
Help our community by being the first to leave a review.