|Summary of your key legal rights|
|The Consumer Rights Act 2015 requires that any Product which you order from us must be as described, that it must be fit for purpose and that it must be of satisfactory quality. During the expected life of a Product which you order your legal rights entitle you to the following:
This is a basic summary of your key legal rights. These rights are subject to certain exceptions. For detailed, independent advice about your legal rights (in the United Kingdom) please refer to the Citizens Advice website: adviceguide.org.uk.
Lottery Terms of Business
- The lottery is not open to any employees or affiliates of Master of Malt, their family members or friends. The lottery is only open to private consumers. Business, trade and/or wholesale customers are not eligible to participate in the lottery.
- Entrants must be 18 years old or older (and of legal age to purchase alcohol in their country of residence) in order to participate in the lottery.
- In order to participate in the lottery, entrants need to click the Enter Lottery button and provide their contact details when prompted, and are also required to satisfy the other eligibility criteria set out in these terms of business. If an entrant is already signed in to their account with Master of Malt (whether using any social media login or otherwise), that entrant’s contact details will be recorded automatically when they click the Enter Lottery button.
- No fee is payable in order to enter the lottery.
- Entrants can enter the lottery at any point before the countdown on the relevant product page has reached zero. Any question as to whether an entrant has been able to enter the lottery before the countdown has reached zero will be determined by us (in our absolute discretion, acting reasonably).
- We will select the winners of the lottery at random. The selection made will be final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into. Winners of the lottery will be notified by email to the email address which they have provided to us.
- The winners of the lottery will win the right to purchase a single bottle or dram of the relevant product. The relevant website page will specify whether winners will win the right to purchase a single bottle or dram. The right to purchase will be the right to purchase a single bottle or dram at the listed price (including packaging, but excluding carriage and any applicable customs fees and charges). For the avoidance of doubt, winners of the lottery will not receive the relevant product free of charge. Both the purchase price of the product and the carriage charges (and any applicable customs fees and charges) payable in connection with the delivery of the product to each winner are set in the normal way, and do not include any element, rate, cost or other amount charged in connection with entry into the lottery. We will mark any bottle sold in connection with the lottery in an indelible way so as to prevent the onward sale of that bottle by the relevant lottery winner.
- Save as set out in paragraph 12 below, the number of lottery winners selected will equal the number of bottles or drams of the relevant product which we have made available to winners of the lottery. This may only be a single bottle or dram. In circumstances where there is a linked auction for any similar or identical product, the number of products available to winners of the lottery (on the one hand) and to the highest bidders in the auction (on the other) will be determined by us before the lottery and the auction commence. The lottery will be run before any linked auction. If we operate a lottery for drams and a lottery for bottles of the relevant product, the lottery for drams will be run before the lottery for bottles of the relevant product. A single entry into any lottery for drams which we operate and a separate single entry into any lottery for bottles which we operate will not count as multiple entries for the purposes of paragraph 15 below.
- All entrants into any lottery for drams which we operate will be given the option (by email) to enter any subsequent lottery for bottles of the same product which we operate. Lottery entrants who wish to enter any linked auction which we operate will need to enter that auction separately.
- The winners of the lottery are under no obligation to complete their purchase of the relevant product. Those winners of the lottery who wish to complete the purchase of the relevant product will have 24 hours from the time at which the email referred to in paragraph 6 above is sent in which to do so.
- Any question as to whether a winner has completed their purchase of the relevant product before the expiry of that period will be determined by us (in our absolute discretion, acting reasonably).
- In circumstances where a winner of the lottery fails to complete their purchase of the relevant product before the expiry of the period referred to in paragraph 10 above, that winner will be deemed to have forfeited their prize, and another entrant will be selected at random. The selection made will be final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into. Any winner selected in this way (a Second Selection Winner) will be notified by email to the email address which they have provided to us. A Second Selection Winner will have a period of 24 hours from the time at which the e-mail referred to in this paragraph is sent in which to complete their purchase of the relevant product. The provisions of this paragraph also apply to that Second Selection Winner and to any other winner selected if a Second Selection Winner fails to purchase the relevant product before the expiry of the relevant 24 hour period.
- Save as set out below, the purchase of the product by any winner will take place on and subject to our Consumer Terms of Business. In the event of any conflict or disagreement between the terms of business set out on this page and our Consumer Terms of Business, the terms set out on this page shall take priority.
- By entering the lottery entrants agree that, if they win, we can use an abbreviated form of their name when announcing the winners of the lottery and for other reasonable and related promotional purposes (nothing sinister, and we promise that we will not sell entrants’ details to anybody else).
- Lottery entries are non-transferable. The right of a winner to purchase a single bottle or dram of the relevant product is not transferable and has no cash value. Entrants may enter each lottery only once. Multiple entries are void. The website incorporates a number of mechanisms designed to prevent duplicate entries. If you consider that you have been wrongly blocked from entering the lottery, please contact us.
- We reserve the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the lottery in circumstances where we consider (in our absolute discretion, acting reasonably) that it becomes necessary to do so.
- If there is any reason to believe that any entrant is acting in breach of these terms of business, we may (in our absolute discretion, acting reasonably) exclude that entrant from participating in the lottery.
- Entrants agree that any personal information which they provide when entering the lottery may be held and used by us in order to administer the lotteries and auctions which we operate. Without limitation, this means that we may use your personal information in order to contact you to inform you about the outcome of the lottery (as well as the outcome of any linked lottery or linked auction) and to let you know about other lotteries and auctions which we think may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your personal information in this way, please contact us.
- By entering the lottery, entrants agree to be bound by the terms of business set out on this page. These terms are governed by English law. This means that any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the lottery will be governed by English law. Entrants agree that the courts of England and Wales will have non-exclusive jurisdiction. However, if an entrant is a resident of Northern Ireland that entrant may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if an entrant is a resident of Scotland, that entrant may also bring proceedings in Scotland.
Promoter: Atom Supplies Limited trading as Master of Malt, Unit 1, Ton Business Park, 2-8 Morley Road, Tonbridge, Kent, TN9 1RA
Copyright in these terms belongs exclusively to ATOM Supplies Limited.
All rights (including moral rights) are asserted and reserved.