Currency and Delivery Country

We're just loading our login box for you, hang on!

The Real McCoy

Barbados rum named after Prohibition rum runner Bill McCoy, and developed by Bailey Pryor and Foursquare master distiller Richard Seale.

A blend of pot still and column still rums from the celebrated Foursquare distillery, The Real McCoy understandably has many fans.

The Real McCoy 14 Year Old Limited Edition

70cl, 46%

Fabulous 14 year old Foursquare rum here, bottled up as a limited edition for The Real McCoy range! Made from a blend of copper column and pot still rums, matured in bourbon barrels, this is a real…  More info

The Real McCoy 14 Year Old Limited Edition
$73.42
Special Offer

The Real McCoy 12 Year Old

70cl, 40%

The 12 year old Real McCoy rum, matured in heavily charred bourbon barrels. Rich and oak-y, with bundles of Christmas cake, Demerara sugar and pipe tobacco notes. The 'Real McCoy' name is based on…  More info

The Real McCoy 12 Year Old
2
$51.01
$46.24

The Real McCoy 12 Year Old Limited Edition

70cl, 46%

A limited edition expression of The Real McCoy 12 Year Old from Foursquare Distillery. A blend of pot and column still rum, around 90% was aged in bourbon barrels for 12 years, while the other 10%…  More info

The Real McCoy 12 Year Old Limited Edition
$65.02
Special Offer

The Real McCoy 3 Year Old

70cl, 40%

This is a 3 year old rum from the Real McCoy range, which has been aged in American oak bourbon barrels before enjoying a filtration process to remove the colour imparted by the maturation, but not…  More info

The Real McCoy 3 Year Old
$30.30
$26.49

The Real McCoy 3 Year Old Single Blended Rum

70cl, 46%

From Foursquare distillery in Barbados comes this rum from The Real McCoy range, aged in heavily charred American oak barrels for three years. This rum actually left the oak barrel a light amber…  More info

The Real McCoy 3 Year Old Single Blended Rum
$36.21

The Real McCoy 12 Year Old Single Blended Rum

70cl, 46%

Excellent rum from the Barbados-based Foursquare distillery, produced in both copper pot and column stills and matured in heavily-charred bourbon barrels for 12 years. Released as part of the Real…  More info

The Real McCoy 12 Year Old Single Blended Rum
3
$51
Special Offer

The Real McCoy 5 Year Old

70cl, 40%

5 year old rum from the Real McCoy range (which is named after what people supposedly used to call the spirits sold by Bill McCoy, legendary Prohibition-era smuggler). The rum spends its maturation…  More info

The Real McCoy 5 Year Old
1
$33.36
$29.53

The Real McCoy 10 Year Old Limited Edition

70cl, 46%

Another wonderful rum from Foursquare Distillery, bottled by The Real McCoy in 2017. Two batches of rum have been aged separately; the first aged in bourbon barrels while the second aged in virgin…  More info

The Real McCoy 10 Year Old Limited Edition
$66.70

The Real McCoy 5 Year Old Single Blended Rum

70cl, 46%

5 year old rum from the Foursquare distillery in Barbados, bottled for the Real McCoy range. This expression is made with spirits from both copper pot stills and column still, which matures in…  More info

The Real McCoy 5 Year Old Single Blended Rum
1
$35.07

Recently viewed