PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE
ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
- This page sets out our requirements for how visitors to our website should behave.
- We also have general rules about use of our website (which can be found here) and rules relating to how we deal with your personal information and cookies (which can be found here).
- Our website must only be used for lawful purposes. You must not damage or disrupt any part of our website or use our website to seek to damage or disrupt any other site.
- You must comply with certain requirements when you make use of the interactive features of our website.
- If you break our rules, we can block your access to our website, remove any contributions which you make, contact the authorities and/or take legal action against you.
- We have tried to make this page as clear as possible, but we don’t always get it right first time. If you have any questions, please get in touch.
This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and us under which you may access our website at www.masterofmalt.com (our website). This acceptable use policy applies to all visitors to our website.
Your use of our website means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the policies in this policy.
JUST DON’T MISBEHAVE
You may use our website only for lawful purposes.
You may not use our website:
- if you are not of lawful drinking age in the country where you live;
- in any way that breaches any law or regulation;
- in any way that is fraudulent;
- in order to harm others in any way;
- to communicate any material which does not comply with our content standards (see below);
- to transmit any unsolicited advertising material; or
- to knowingly transmit any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, malware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to breach security or to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our website in contravention of the provisions of our terms of website use (which can be found here); and
- not to interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of our website, equipment or network on which our website is stored; or software used in the provision of our website.
We offer various interactive features on our website (interactive features). These include features which allow you to provide comments in relation to the products which we sell (product comments) and about the level of service which we provide (service feedback), to participate in our blog (blog comments) and to chat in real time with our customer service team (live chat).
The product comments, service feedback and blog comments interactive features allow you to provide material which will be published on our website. Service feedback and blog comments are automatically accepted for publication but may then be moderated by a human if they are offensive or inappropriate. Product comments are moderated by a human before they are published. The live chat interactive feature will never result in material which you provide being published.
We will do our best to consider any possible risks for users posed by third parties when they use any interactive feature, and we will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant feature (including what kind of moderation to use). We are, however, under no obligation to monitor or to moderate any interactive feature, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive feature by a user in contravention of our terms of website use.
The use of any interactive feature by a minor is not permitted. This should be obvious, really, given what we sell.
INTERACTIVE FEATURES CONTENT STANDARDS
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our website using our interactive features (contributions).
You must comply with the spirit and the letter of these standards when compiling contributions.
- be accurate (where they state facts);
- be genuinely held (where they state opinions); and
- comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
- be defamatory;
- be obscene, sexually explicit, hateful or intended to incite disgust, offense, violence or illegal activity;
- promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected characteristic;
- infringe any intellectual property rights;
- be repetitive or duplicative (whether in substance or form) of any previous contribution which you have made (whether or not that contribution was published);
- be made in breach of any legal duty, such as a duty of confidentiality;
- invade another’s privacy;
- be likely to harass, embarrass or alarm any person;
- be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person;
- give the impression that they emanate from us;
- advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as computer misuse; or
- be intended to interfere with the aggregate ratings given to any particular product or service or to mislead or to deceive us or users of our website.
BREACH OF THIS POLICY
We will determine whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy. When we consider that a breach has occurred, we may take any action we deem appropriate, including:
- withdrawing your right to use our website;
- removing anything uploaded by you to our website;
- taking legal proceedings against you; and
- disclosing information to the authorities.
As the operator of a website with interactive features, we face potential liability in respect of your contributions under the Defamation Act 2013 and The Defamation (Operators of Websites) Regulations 2013. This legislation means that, if a valid complaint is made to us about any contribution made by you which we publish on our website, we must either contact you or remove your contribution from our website. By providing your contact details whenever you make a contribution, you will have the opportunity to defend any comments which you make and limit the scope for them simply being removed. More information is available on our blog, here.
We exclude liability for actions taken by us in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
We may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you.
Copyright in these terms belongs exclusively to Atom Supplies Ltd.
All rights (including moral rights) are asserted and reserved.