UPDATE: We have our winners! Congratulations, all!
There’s lots of things that pair excellently with whisky. Cheese. Good company. But above all, chocolate is whisky’s best friend, the ultimate indulgence. That’s why we’re so delighted to present you with a chance to win a year’s supply of Hotel Chocolat AND a bottle of Singleton of Dufftown 21 Year Old. That’s only if you win the first place prize, there are runner-up prizes too. Let’s have a look at what you can win:
- The first-place winner (WINNER IS… JOHN GRAHAM) will win a voucher to redeem a year’s worth of Hotel Chocolat subscription and a bottle of Singleton of Dufftown 21 Year Old.
- The second-place winner (WINNER IS… PETER SILVER) will win a voucher to redeem six months’ worth of Hotel Chocolat subscription and a bottle of Singleton of Dufftown 18 Year Old.
- The third-place winner (WINNER IS… SIMON INGRAM) will win a voucher to redeem three months’ worth of Hotel Chocolat subscription and a bottle of Singleton of Dufftown 15 Year Old.
How to enter
Entry is simple, just pick up any of the below by the 9 April and you’re in it to win it:
- Singleton of Dufftown 18 Year Old
- Singleton of Dufftown 21 Year Old
- Singleton of Dufftown 25 Year Old
- Singleton of Dufftown 15 Year Old.
- Singleton of Dufftown 12 Year Old
- Singleton of Dufftown 12 Year Old Gift Pack with 2x Glasses
- Singleton of Dufftown 17 Year Old (Special Release 2020)
- Singleton of Dufftown Malt Master’s Selection
Where is Hotel Chocolat made?
If you’re not familiar with Hotel Chocolat: a) what the hell have you been doing with your life; and b) allow us to explain. It’s a British-based chocolate manufacturer and cocoa grower and is the only company in the United Kingdom to grow cocoa on its own farm. Hotel Chocolat makes around 95% of its confectionery at Hadley Park. This starts with the conception of their recipes in the chocolatiers’ kitchen and their rare single-origin and single-côte beans are roasted on-site too. You can find its products in cafés and restaurants all around the country, as well as in its own stores, which are really handy when you need to get someone a gift. The chocolate is pretty amazing stuff and will pair with top whisky, so this prize is very cool.
Best of luck!
MoM Singleton Easter Competition 2023 open to entrants 18 years and over. Entries accepted from 10:00:00 UK time on 3 April 2023 to 23:59:59 UK time on 9 April 2023. Winners chosen at random after close of competition. Prizes not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash equivalent. See full T&Cs for details.