Currency and Delivery Country

We're just loading our login box for you, hang on!

Jim Murray's Whisky Bible 2017

Jim Murray's Whisky Bible 2017

Sorry about this...

We can't actually ship Jim Murray's Whisky Bible 2017 to the United States at the moment (although we're working hard to fix that).

In the meantime, our friends over at The Whisky Shop might be able to help you out.

Thank you for your support and understanding 🙂

-The folks at Master of Malt

Whisky Bible 2017

It's the 2017 edition of Jim Murray's Whisky Bible, containing tasting notes and ratings for over 4,600 whiskies from all over the world! The 2017 edition is Jim Murray's 14th Whisky Bible, and marks his 25th year as a full time whisky writer.

Consider this similar product...

The Home Bar

Tell us what you think of Jim Murray's Whisky Bible 2017

Please enter your details to make it easier for us to help you further.

country flag
No spam and entirely confidential. That's a promise.

The legal stuff: not providing your contact details may mean we have to delete your comments if another member of our community complains about them. You should know that we will store your details securely just in case we need to get in touch with you about your post in the future. That information will be held by us in accordance with our Privacy Policy (although, in the case where you only give us your name and contact details in connection with a review, we will never use that information for any promotional or marketing purposes). Please click here for more details.

Jim Murray's Whisky Bible 2017 Reviews

Haters gonna hate

It's still relevant, still comprehensive, and still bloody useful

11th April 2017

Jim Murray is a joke.

Once again he strikes with a terrible list of recommended whiskies.

17th October 2016

Unpractical format

Aka: "Jim murray updates his old book with a new 10% of whiskys. Most of which have already sold out by publication. The other 90% were in last edition and are just republished here. Genuinely new whiskys out now aren't listed until 2018". Format just doesn't work in print. It should be a constantly updated online compendium.

17th October 2016

Recently viewed