Mermaid Gin is one of the most popular and acclaimed gin brands around. If they were giving away free booze, you would definitely want some, right? Good, because we’re helping them do just that.
Did you know that over on the Isle of Wight there’s one of the most exciting and interesting distilleries in the UK?
If you’re nodding right now, chances are you’re a fan of Mermaid Gin, the Isle of Wight Distillery’s signature product. It’s a crisp, refreshing and distinctive expression made with local rock samphire and Boadicea hops alongside classic botanicals such as juniper, coriander seeds, fresh lemon zest and more.
If you haven’t previously heard of the Isle of Wight Distillery, then we’re delighted to bring them, and other tasty bottlings like Mermaid Pink Gin and HMS Victory Navy Strength Gin, to your attention. The brand not only makes gin but also rum, vodka and whisky is maturing on-site as we speak.
So, why are we bringing all this up? Because we’ve collaborated the distillery to bring you another #BagThisBundle competition, with the following prizes up for grabs:
- One bottle of Mermaid Gin 70cl
- One bottle of Mermaid Pink Gin 70cl
- One bottle of Mermaid Salt Vodka 70cl
- One Miniature Gift Pack containing three 5cl bottles of Mermaid Gin
- One Miniature Gift Pack containing three 5cl bottles of Mermaid Pink Gin
- One Mermaid Gin Gift Set containing two glasses and one bottle of Mermaid Gin 70cl)
- 1 Mermaid Gin T-shirt.
Sound good? Of course it does, it’s a bundle of free, delicious booze Here’s how you enter:
- Follow @masterofmalt Instagram account.
- Follow @mermaidgin Instagram account.
- Tag a friend you’d like to share the bundle with on our Competition post.
- Like this post!
Just complete those steps by midnight on Sunday 18 October, and you’ve got a chance of getting your hands on this bundle. Oh, and did we mention there are two winners who will claim a bundle each!
MoM Mermaid Gin Competition 2020 open to entrants 18 years and over. Entries accepted from 12:00:01 BST on 14 October 2020 to 23:59:59 BST on 18 October 2020. Winners chosen at random after close of competition. Prizes not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash equivalent. See full T&Cs for details.