Black Cow Vodka distillery is here to give you the chance to win a bundle of treats so big and brilliant you’ll salute the next cattle you see.
UPDATE: We have a winner! Congratulations to Mark Forshaw!
Who knew that making flavourful, sustainable vodka from cow’s milk would lead to some of the most popular and impressive spirit to come out of the UK in the last decade? But that’s exactly what the folks at Black Cow Vodka created. If you’d like to learn more, we covered the story of the brand last year, and if you want to taste what all the fuss is about then you should enter our latest competition.
How? Just do the following:
Look at all you could win!
Complete those steps and you could be the lucky person walking away with the following:
Amazing, right? Definitely worth an enter. Best of luck, everyone!
MoM ‘Black Cow Vodka Bag This Bundle’ Competition 2022 open to entrants 18 years and over. Entries accepted from 10:00:00 UK time on 12 September to 23:59:59 UK time on 18 September 2022. Winners chosen at random after close of competition. Prizes not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash equivalent. See full T&Cs for details.
View Full Terms and Conditions.
Black Cow Bag This Bundle Competition 2022 T&Cs
- THE PROMOTER: The promoter is Atom Supplies Limited (company register number 03193057), trading as Master of Malt (MoM) and having its registered office at Unit 1 Ton Business Park, 2-8 Morley Road, Tonbridge, Kent, TN9 1RA, United Kingdom.
- ELIGIBILITY: This competition is only open to individuals who are 18 years or older and resident of the United Kingdom. Ineligible entries (howsoever received) will be discarded. The competition is not open to any employees (and their immediate family) of the promoter or any of its associated companies. The promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) at any time and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who, or any entry which, it believes has breached any of these terms, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or improper conduct which may undermine the fair and proper conduct of this competition.
- ENTRY/COMPETITION PERIOD: This competition opens at 10:00:00 UK time on 12th September 2022 and closes at 23:59:59 UK time on 18th September 2022.
- HOW TO ENTER: To enter, individuals must do the following within the entry period: (1) like this post on Instagram referring to the competition; (2) follow @MasterofMalt on Instagram and follow @blackcowvodka on Instagram; (3) tag one friend you would like to share the prize with in the comments section of the same post. Only one entry is permitted per person in the competition. No purchase is necessary, and no payment is required to participate in the competition or to claim the prize.
- WINNER: The promoter will choose 1 winner at random out of all qualifying entries. The selection of the winner will be at the promoter’s absolute discretion and will be final. No correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
- THE PRIZE: The winner will win a prize consisting of: (1) 1 bottle of Black Cow Vodka 70cl; (2) 1 bottle of Black Cow & English Strawberries vodka 70cl; (3) 1 bottle of Black Cow Christmas Spirit 50cl; (4) 1 bottle of Black Cow Negroni 50cl; (5) 1 Yukiwa X Black Cow Gold Plated Shaker; (6) 4 x Black Cow Highball glasses; (7) 2 x Black Cow speed pourers. The prize is provided by the promoter and it is strictly non-negotiable, non-transferable, and cannot be exchanged for any equivalent cash value, cash alternative, or for other items.
- UK SHIPPING ONLY: The prize can only be delivered to a valid United Kingdom address provided by the winner.
- CLAIMING THE PRIZE: The name of the winner (and/or along with their social media channel username or handle, where applicable) will be announced on MoM’s blog and/or MoM social media channels as soon as practicable after the competition period. The promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact the winner via Direct Message as soon as practicable after the competition period. If the winner cannot be contacted or is not available or has not claimed the prize within 5 days of the promoter contacting them, the promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to another eligible entrant. The promoter cannot accept any responsibility if the winner is unable to take up the prize or fails to claim the prize within the time limit as set out above.
- ENTRY CONTENT: Let’s be sensible, people. By submitting content to or via our social channels which we are running the competition on, you agree to only submit original material and content that comply with our Acceptable Use Policy. Any material which is in breach of our Acceptable Use Policy, which depicts, describes, encourages, endorses or normalises the excessive consumption of alcohol, the consumption of alcohol by those under the age of 25, anti-social behaviour (including any criminal activity) or irresponsible drinking (including rapid drinking), which links the consumption of alcohol with popularity or other social success, bravado, technical skill, good fortune, the operation of vehicles or other machinery or therapeutic benefits, or which depicts the consumption of alcohol whilst potentially dangerous activities are being undertaken will be disqualified. The promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel or amend the competition where it becomes necessary to do so. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms or any attempt to circumvent or to frustrate them, the promoter may, in our sole discretion, exclude any person from participating in the competition.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Insofar as is permitted by law, the promoter, its agents, employees, and/or representatives shall in no circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate any entrant who participates in the competition and/or the winner who claim(s) the prize for any loss, damage, personal injury or death whatsoever and howsoever caused, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, for any direct, indirect or consequential losses arising out of or in connection with their participation in this competition, any failure or delays or postponements or cancellations in making the appropriate travel and accommodation arrangements as a result of the winner (including in relation to their guests) taking up the prize (where applicable), except where it is caused by the negligence of the promoter, its agents, employees, and/or authorised representatives. competition entrants’ statutory rights are not affected.
- GENERAL: The promoter confirms that this competition is not sponsored or endorsed by the social media platform identified herein and said social media platform is in no way affiliated to or associated with the promoter. By entering this competition, users agree to release that social media channel from any and all liability related to this competition. These terms shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
© 2022 Master of Malt. All rights reserved.