Who wouldn’t want to win five bottles of delicious Scotch whisky, aged up to 26 years? Nobody, that’s who. So read on to learn how you can get your hands on this incredible bundle!
Back in the good ol’ days, blending was all the rage. The very foundation of the Scotch whisky industry we all know and love today was built upon the art of blending and it remains the leading style around the world. For many, they’re an affordable, dependable option and we owe blends for bringing so many people into the wonderful world of whisky.
James Eadie established his brewing and bottling business in 1854 and it soon became one of those household names that contributed to the popularity of blends back in the 19th century. The brand, and Eadie’s famous bottling James Eadie’s Trade Mark ‘X’, has been revived by Rupert Patrick, his great-great-grandson. With access to his ancestor’s ledger, Patrick has faithful recreation of the bottling, using only whiskies from distilleries Eadie personally bought from himself in this blend, matured in American oak or sherry wood as he specified.
It’s this historical, family-made expression that we’ve made available to win in our latest #BagThisBundle, along with four whiskies from four different regions of Scotland that go into the blend and four glasses so you can share these whiskies with friends!
Fans of Scotch whisky will love this bundle!
So, here’s exactly what’s up for grabs:
- One bottle of James Eadie’s Trade Mark “X”
- One bottle of Cambus 26 Year Old (Single Grain)
- One bottle of Caol Ila 11 Year Old (Palo Cortado Finish)
- One bottle of Benrinnes 10 Year Old (Small Batch)
- One bottle of Blair Athol 10 Year Old (Single Cask)
- Four James Eadie Glencairn glasses
The only question remains, how do you enter such a delightful competition? Simple. Here’s what you have to do:
We’re not kidding, that’s all there is to it. So, get entering and best of luck!
MoM James Eadie Competition 2020 open to entrants 18 years and over. Entries accepted from 12:00:01 BST 20 October 2020 to 23:59:59 BST 24 October 2020. Winners chosen at random after close of competition. Prizes not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash equivalent. See full T&Cs for details.
View Full Terms and Conditions.
MoM James Eadie Social Competition 2020 T&Cs
- THE PROMOTER: The promoter is Atom Supplies Limited (company register number 03193057), trading as Master of Malt (MoM) and having its registered office at Unit 1 Ton Business Park, 2-8 Morley Road, Tonbridge, Kent, TN9 1RA, United Kingdom.
- ELIGIBILITY: This competition is only open to individuals who are 18 years or older and resident of the United Kingdom. Ineligible entries (howsoever received) will be discarded. The competition is not open to any employees (and their immediate family) of the promoter or any of its associated companies. MoM reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) at any time and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who, or any entry which, it believes has breached any of these terms, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or improper conduct which may undermine the fair and proper conduct of this competition.
- ENTRY/COMPETITION PERIOD: This competition opens at 12:00:01 BST on 20 OCTOBER 2020 and closes at 23:59:59 BST on 24 OCTOBER 2020.
- HOW TO ENTER: To enter, individuals must do the following within the entry period: (1) like this post + link to post; (2) follow @MasterofMalt and @jeadiewhisky on Instagram; and (3) tag a friend you would like to share the prize with. Only one entry is permitted per person in the competition. No purchase is necessary, and no payment is required to participate in the competition or to claim the prize.
- WINNER: MoM will choose 1 winner at random out of all qualifying entries. The selection of the winner will be at MoM’s absolute discretion and will be final. No correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
- THE PRIZE: The winner will win a prize consisting of: (1) a 70cl bottle of James Eadie’s Trade Mark “X”; (2) a 70cl bottle of Cambus 26 year old single grain; (3) a 70cl bottle of Caol Ila 11 year old; (4) a 70cl bottle of Benrinnes 10 year old; (3) a 70cl bottle Blair Athol 10 year old and (6) 4x James Eadie branded Glencairn glasses, including packaging and carriage. The prize is provided by the promoter and it is strictly non-negotiable, non-transferable, and cannot be exchanged for any equivalent cash value, cash alternative, or for other items.
- SHIPPING RESTRICTIONS: The prize can only be delivered to a valid address provided by the winner, which is also one of the destinations that MoM ships to. See here for guidance regarding the destinations to which we can ship.
- CLAIMING THE PRIZE: The name of the winner (and/or along with their social media channel username or handle where applicable) will be announced on MoM’s blog and/or MoM social media channels as soon as practicable after the competition period. MoM will make reasonable efforts to contact the winner via Direct Message as soon as practicable after the competition period. If the winner cannot be contacted or is not available or has not claimed the prize within 5 days of MoM contacting them, MoM reserves the right to offer the prize to another eligible entrant. MoM cannot accept any responsibility if the winner is unable to take up the prize or fails to claim the prize within the time limit as set out above.
- ENTRY CONTENT: Let’s be sensible, people. By submitting content to or via our social channels which we are running the competition on, you agree to only submit original material and content that comply with our Acceptable Use Policy. Any material which is in breach of our Acceptable Use Policy, which depicts, describes, encourages, endorses or normalises the excessive consumption of alcohol, the consumption of alcohol by those under the age of 25, anti-social behaviour (including any criminal activity) or irresponsible drinking (including rapid drinking), which links the consumption of alcohol with popularity or other social success, bravado, technical skill, good fortune, the operation of vehicles or other machinery or therapeutic benefits, or which depicts the consumption of alcohol whilst potentially dangerous activities are being undertaken will be disqualified. MoM reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel or amend the competition where it becomes necessary to do so. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms or any attempt to circumvent or to frustrate them, MoM may, in our sole discretion, exclude any person from participating in the competition.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Insofar as is permitted by law, the promoter, its agents, employees, and/or representatives shall in no circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate any entrant who participates in the competition and/or the winner who claim(s) the prize for any loss, damage, personal injury or death whatsoever and howsoever caused, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, for any direct, indirect or consequential losses arising out of or in connection with their participation in this competition, any failure or delays or postponements or cancellations in making the appropriate travel and accommodation arrangements as a result of the winner (including in relation to their guests) taking up the prize (where applicable), except where it is caused by the negligence of the promoter, its agents, employees, and/or authorised representatives. competition entrants’ statutory rights are not affected.
- GENERAL: MoM confirms that this competition is not sponsored or endorsed by the social media platform identified herein and said social media platform is in no way affiliated to or associated with MoM. By entering this competition, users agree to release that social media channel from any and all liability related to this competition. These terms shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
© 2020 Master of Malt. All rights reserved.
Adam O'Connell has been writing for Master of Malt for over five years now. He’s visited distilleries, wineries, and breweries across the world, reviewed a variety of whiskies, gins, rums, Tequilas, mezcals, brandies, vodkas, wines, beers, and cocktails, and contributed all kinds of words in all sorts of places, including over 500 articles to this award-winning online blog. He’s even met Aisling Bea AND Ainsley Harriott. Not at the same time.