It’s #BagThisBundle time and for this edition, we’re teaming up with one of the biggest names in whiskey, Tennessee’s very own Jack Daniel’s!
I think it’s fair to say that a considerable number of our readers are big whiskey fans. I also think it’s fair to say that pretty much all of them would be delighted to receive a bundle of goodies related to whiskey without spending a penny. If that describes you, you’re in luck. We’re running another #BagThisBundle competition and this one’s a doozy.
Our partner this time is Jack Daniel’s. Spirits don’t get more ubiquitous than the biggest selling American whiskey in the world, so I’m certain I don’t need to introduce them. Sure, I could tell you some interesting tidbits about the brand, like the fact that the distillery has its own fire department or that it’s located in Lynchburg, Tennessee, which is actually a dry county. But what you really want to know is what and how you can win.
Feast your eyes on this cracking bundle!
So, fix yourself an Apple Jack (or cut right to the chase and save yourself the time. Luckily, we’ve got just the thing for it) and feast your eyes on the prize:
- 1 x Jack Daniel’s rocking chair (how cool is that?!)
- 4 x Jack Daniel’s t-shirts
- 1x bag of whiskey barrel smoking chips
- 1 x bottle of Jack Daniels sauce and basting brush set
- 12 x Jack Daniel’s glasses
- 10x Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Apple 50ml bottles
Oh, and did we mention we have two bundles available to win? For two winners. Double the fun. Don’t ever say we don’t spoil you… All you need to do now is enter the competition. How? Simple. Just follow these steps:
Just complete those steps by midnight on Saturday 3 October, and you’re in it to win it. It couldn’t be easier!
MoM ‘Bag This Bundle’ Competition 2020 open to entrants 18 years and over. Entries accepted from 29 September to 3 October 2020. Winners chosen at random after close of competition. Prizes not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash equivalent. See full T&Cs for details.
View Full Terms and Conditions.
MoM Jack Daniel’s BTB Competition 2020 T&Cs
- THE PROMOTER: The promoter is Atom Supplies Limited (company register number 03193057), trading as Master of Malt (MoM) and having its registered office at Unit 1 Ton Business Park, 2-8 Morley Road, Tonbridge, Kent, TN9 1RA, United Kingdom.
- ELIGIBILITY: This competition is only open to individuals who are 18 years or older (or of legal drinking age in the country which they are a resident of). Ineligible entries (howsoever received) will be discarded. The competition is not open to any employees (and their immediate family) of the promoter or any of its associated companies. MoM reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) at any time and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who, or any entry which, it believes has breached any of these terms, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or improper conduct which may undermine the fair and proper conduct of this competition.
- ENTRY/COMPETITION PERIOD: This competition opens at 12:00:01 BST on 29 September 2020 and closes at 23:59:59 BST on 3 October 2020.
- HOW TO ENTER: To enter, individuals must do the following within the entry period: (1) like this post; (2) follow @MasterofMalt on Instagram; (3) follow @jackdaniels_uk on Instagram; and (4) tag a friend you would like to share this prize with. Only one entry is permitted per person in the competition. No purchase is necessary, and no payment is required to participate in the competition or to claim the prize
- WINNER: MoM will choose 2 winners at random out of all qualifying entries. The selection of the winners will be at MoM’s absolute discretion and will be final. No correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
- THE PRIZE: Each winner will win a prize consisting of: (1) 20 x 5cl bottles of Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Apple; (2) a Jack Daniel’s rocking chair; (3) 4 x Jack Daniel’s t-shirts; (4) Aa 180 cubic inch bag of whiskey barrel smoking chips; (5) 260g bottle of Jack Daniels sauce and basting brush set, and (6) 12 x Jack Daniel’s glasses, including packaging and carriage. The prize is provided by the promoter and it is strictly non-negotiable, non-transferable, and cannot be exchanged for any equivalent cash value, cash alternative, or for other items.
- SHIPPING: The prize can only be delivered to a valid address provided by the winner, which is also one of the destinations that MoM ships to. See here for guidance regarding the destinations to which we can ship.
- CLAIMING THE PRIZE: The name of the winners (and/or along with their social media channel username or handle where applicable) will be announced on MoM’s blog and/or MoM social media channels as soon as practicable after the competition period. MoM will make reasonable efforts to contact the winners via Direct Message as soon as practicable after the competition period. If any winner cannot be contacted or is not available or has not claimed the prize within 5 days of MoM contacting them, MoM reserves the right to offer the prize to another eligible entrant. MoM cannot accept any responsibility if any winner is unable to take up the prize or fails to claim the prize within the time limit as set out above.
- ENTRY CONTENT: Let’s be sensible, people. By submitting content to or via our social channels which we are running the competition on, you agree to only submit original material and content that comply with our Acceptable Use Policy. Any material which is in breach of our Acceptable Use Policy, which depicts, describes, encourages, endorses or normalises the excessive consumption of alcohol, the consumption of alcohol by those under the age of 25, anti-social behaviour (including any criminal activity) or irresponsible drinking (including rapid drinking), which links the consumption of alcohol with popularity or other social success, bravado, technical skill, good fortune, the operation of vehicles or other machinery or therapeutic benefits, or which depicts the consumption of alcohol whilst potentially dangerous activities are being undertaken will be disqualified. MoM reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel or amend the competition where it becomes necessary to do so. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms or any attempt to circumvent or to frustrate them, MoM may, in our sole discretion, exclude any person from participating in the competition.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Insofar as is permitted by law, the promoter, its agents, employees, and/or representatives shall in no circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate any entrant who participates in the competition and/or the winner who claim(s) the prize for any loss, damage, personal injury or death whatsoever and howsoever caused, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, for any direct, indirect or consequential losses arising out of or in connection with their participation in this competition, any failure or delays or postponements or cancellations in making the appropriate travel and accommodation arrangements as a result of the winner (including in relation to their guests) taking up the prize (where applicable), except where it is caused by the negligence of the promoter, its agents, employees, and/or authorised representatives. competition entrants’ statutory rights are not affected.
- GENERAL: MoM confirms that this competition is not sponsored or endorsed by the social media platform identified herein and said social media platform is in no way affiliated to or associated with MoM. By entering this competition, users agree to release that social media channel from any and all liability related to this competition. These terms shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
© 2020 Master of Malt. All rights reserved.
Adam O'Connell has been writing for Master of Malt for over five years now. He’s visited distilleries, wineries, and breweries across the world, reviewed a variety of whiskies, gins, rums, Tequilas, mezcals, brandies, vodkas, wines, beers, and cocktails, and contributed all kinds of words in all sorts of places, including over 500 articles to this award-winning online blog. He’s even met Aisling Bea AND Ainsley Harriott. Not at the same time.