Fancy getting your grubby mitts/filthy paws/noodly appendages on some free whisk(e)y? Then you’re in for a treat, as we’re running a competition which could bag you a bottle of spectacular whisk(e)y in just a few clicks of your mouse!
Alright, here’s the 4-1-1, folks. Every day of our #BagThisBottle campaign, we’ll be giving away a different bottle to a different lucky winner on Twitter. To be in with a chance to win, you’ll need to…
1) Follow the Master of Malt Twitter account.
2) Follow the Twitter account of that day.
3) Retweet our daily competition tweet before 08:59 (GMT) the following day.
With those three simple tasks completed, you’ll be in with a chance of winning! But what could you win? Read on to find out (and also check out the Terms & Conditions below too!)…
The competition has now ended. Thanks for taking part and congratulations to all our winners!
Here’s what people have won in our competition…
March 16th: @KarlFoxley bagged a bottle of Woodford Reserve Double Oaked!
March 17th: @SFarrell_5 bagged a bottle of Teeling Silver Reserve 21 Year Old 1991 Single Malt!
March 18th: @KerryCollins23 bagged a bottle of St. George Single Malt Whiskey (Lot 14)!
March 19th: @MichelleMCarlin bagged a bottle of Bruichladdich Octomore 06.3 – Islay Barley!
March 20th: @daisyduck123 bagged a bottle of FEW Rye!
March 23rd: @PaulLacey3 bagged a bottle of Balcones Texas Single Malt!
March 24th: @Shazzapre bagged a bottled of Compass Box Hedonism Quindecimus!
March 25th: @GertvandKamp bagged a bottle of Glenfarclas 25 Year Old!
March 26th: @jrandrews72 bagged a bottle of Paul John Peated Select Cask!
March 27th: @alboreto bagged a bottle of Balblair 1983 – 1st Release!
Terms & Conditions
- The competition is not open to any employees or affiliates of Master of Malt [or partnering brands], their family members or friends.
- Entrants must be 18 and over (and of legal age to purchase alcohol in your country of residence).
- Entrants must be able to provide a delivery address that is not in the counties of Canada, Brazil, Russia or Mexico, as we sadly cannot currently ship to these locations.
- Due to legal restrictions on competitions, residents of the United States cannot enter this competition.
- There is one prize to be won per day.
- Entrants must Retweet the promotion tweet and Follow both @MasterOfMalt and the partnering account for that day on Twitter.
- Winners will be announced on Twitter and the Master of Malt Blog.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged for the equivalent cash value.
- Winners may be asked to participate in non-paid publicity accompanying or resulting from this competition (we’ll publish the names of the winners and a small statement of their delight – if supplied – nothing sinister – we promise!).
- By entering the prize draw, entrants agree to be bound by the rules and by any other requirements set out in promotional material.
Promoter: Master of Malt, 2 Leylands Manor, Tubwell Lane, Crowborough, East Sussex, TN6 3RH
Master of Malt.