It’s the 14th April 2016 and that means just one thing… it’s the 105th day of the year! So why not celebrate with the fabulous 105 Cask Strength from our good friends at Glenfarclas, we hear you ask? Well that’s jolly well what we’ve gone and done!
We have 16x bottles of Glenfarclas 105 Cask Strength signed by George Grant to give away, here’s how you can get involved today-only:
1. Buy from Master of Malt: place an order (any product qualifies) between now and 23:59 BST on 14th April and every 105 minutes throughout the day, one lucky customer will WIN a bottle of Glenfarclas 105 cask strength
Free Shipping on ALL Glenfarclas products for 1 month
If that’s not enough, for the next 30 days we’re offering Free UK shipping (or £5 off elsewhere) on ALL Glenfarclas distillery products. Whether you’re new to the speyside distillery and wanting to try before you buy with the Drinks by the Dram Glenfarclas Tasting Set, an avid 105 Cask Strength drinker or long for the rich, complexity of the Glenfarclas 40 Year Old have no fear, they all qualify.
Glenfarclas remains independently run and family-owned for one hundred and fifty years and six generations of the Grant family, producing their 105 cask strength expression since 1968. Sitting on the moors of Banffshire, one mile from the River Spey the single malt whiskies of Glenfarclas are matured almost exclusively in sherry butts aged in the onsite warehousing facilities.
and the winners are…
- Sarah Pressman
- Keith Welge
- Keith Eck
- Kevin Hoffman
- Matthew D Jennings
- John Griffin
- Toni Van Assche
- Chris Norman
- Stewart Milne
- Rodney Harrison
- C Cotton
- Howard Barrett
- Richard Hall
The Chaps at Master of Malt
Terms & Conditions
- Competitions are not open to any employees or affiliates of Master of Malt or Glenfarclas, their family members or friends.
- Entrants must be 18 and over (and of legal age to purchase alcohol in your country of residence).
- Competitions run between 00:00 and 23:59 (BST) 14th April 2015.
- There are fourteen signed 70cl bottles of Glenfarclas 105 to be won through masterofmalt.com.
- Entrants on masterofmalt.com must place an order on the retail site, from which a winner will be chosen for every 105 minute period.
- There are two 70cl bottles of Glenfarclas 105 to be won on social media.
- Entrants on Facebook must complete the competition form and like the Master of Malt page.
- Entrants on Twitter must retweet the competition tweet and follow both @MasterofMalt and @Glenfarclas.
- Winners will be announced on the Master of Malt Blog.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged for the equivalent cash value.
- Winners may be asked to participate in non-paid publicity accompanying or resulting from this competition (we’ll publish the names of the winners and a small statement of their delight – if supplied – nothing sinister – we promise!).
- By entering the prize draw, entrants agree to be bound by the rules and by any other requirements set out in promotional material.
Promoter: Master of Malt, 2 Leylands Manor, Tubwell Lane, Crowborough, East Sussex, TN6 3RH