Sound the competition klaxon! There’s a new competition out there. This time it’s with Wing Walker Rum and Horse Guards Gin, and you could win a virtual tasting via the magic of Zoom.
One thing that kept us all sane during all those lockdowns, especially over the winter, were virtual drinks parties. Once a week over Zoom, we’d get together for a drink and a natter, and suddenly the world didn’t seem quite so bleak.
We might now be allowed to venture out to meet in real life (careful now!) but the Zoom party isn’t going anywhere. Many brands see it as a great way to communicate with people, and we’re still going to keep them up with our friends who live on the other side of the world/ country/ wrong part of Kent.
They can be a bit of a bore to organise, however. Wouldn’t it be great, if there was a company who could supply the booze, organise it and provide a cocktail masterclass all for free. Perhaps a company that makes excellent rum and gin…?
Doesn’t this look fun?
Win a virtual cocktail party
Well, wonder no longer because we’re running a competition with the good people behind Horse Guards London Dry Gin and Wing Walker Rum. One lucky MoM customer will win a Zoom cocktail party and get to invite four friends.
Here’s what the Horse/ WW massive can offer: “We’ll do all the hard work. All you need to do is grab a glass, some ice, and switch on your screen! During this masterclass you’ll be making some amazing tasting cocktails, all under the guidance of our professional mixologist.”
I know what you’re thinking: ‘Surely such a thing must be extremely hard to enter?’
Well, no actually it couldn’t be easier.
Simply buy one of the following through Master of Malt:
Horse Guards London Dry Gin 70cl bottle
Horse Guards Raspberry & Cranberry Pink Gin 70cl bottle
Wing Walker Rum 70cl
And you’ll be automatically entered. You don’t have to do anything else. Large computers will take care of the rest.
If you’re chosen as the winner, you will receive a two-hour Zoom cocktail party for you and four guests (date TBC) with a cocktail pack for each guest consisting of:
-1 x 70cl bottle of Horse Guards London Dry Gin OR Wing Walker Rum
–Ingredients for 3 x rum/gin cocktails
-Various rum/gin samples (selected and provided by Innovatus Drinks)
PLUS there will be a special guest appearance from England legend, and popular TV personality Phil Tufnell!
Pretty cool, eh? All you need to do is buy one of the bottles above and it could be you and your friends enjoying a virtual cocktail party.
MoM Wing Walker/ Horse Guards Competition 2021 open to entrants 18 years and over. Entries accepted from 12:00:01pm 14 July to 23:59 28 July 2021. Winners chosen at random after close of competition. Postal route available. See full T&Cs for details.
View Full Terms and Conditions.
MoM Wing Walker Rum/ Horse Guards Gin 2021 T&Cs
- THE PROMOTER: The promoter is Atom Supplies Limited (company register number 03193057), trading as Master of Malt (MoM) and having its registered office at Unit 1 Ton Business Park, 2-8 Morley Road, Tonbridge, Kent, TN9 1RA, United Kingdom.
- ELIGIBILITY: This competition is only open to individuals who are residents of the United Kingdom and are 18 years or older. Ineligible entries (howsoever received) will be discarded. The competition is not open to any employees (and their immediate family) of the promoter or any of its associated companies. MoM reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) at any time and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who, or any entry which, it believes has breached any of these terms, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or improper conduct which may undermine the fair and proper conduct of this competition.
- ENTRY/COMPETITION PERIOD: This competition opens at 12:00:00 BST on 14 JULY 2021 and closes at 16:59:59 BST on 28 JULY 2021.
- HOW TO ENTER: To enter, individuals must within the entry period purchase any 70cl qualifying bottle from Wing Walker rum or Horse Guards gin range as available and listed on masterofmalt.com/wing-walker-competition-2021 from the MoM website in accordance with MoM’s standard Consumer Terms of Business (each being a qualifying purchase or qualifying entry). Multiple entries are permitted! No purchase necessary entry option is also available.
- YOU CAN ALSO ENTER WITHOUT MAKING A PURCHASE: If you are eligible to enter, send us a postcard or letter at Master of Malt, Unit 1, Ton Business Park, 2-8 Morley Road, Tonbridge, Kent, TN9 1RA, United Kingdom (marked for the attention of the MoM Marketing Team), casually mentioning the fact that you wish to enter the Wing Walker Rum competition and set out your name and contact details. Provided that the postcard or letter is received prior to the expiry of the entry period, you will be entered into the competition as though it was a qualifying purchase. By entering the competition in this way, the entrant confirms that he or she is eligible to do so. MoM will not be responsible for any entries which are lost or delayed in transit, regardless of cause including, for example, as a result of any failure of any postal system of any kind. MoM will not accept proof of posting as proof of receipt of entry to the competition. Postcards and letters will not be returned.
- WINNER(S): There will be 1 prize for 1 winner, who will be selected at random out of all qualifying entries shortly after the competition period. The selection of the winner made will be final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
- PRIZE PROVIDER: The prize is provided by Innovatus Drinks Limited (Innovatus Drinks). All arrangements relating to the prize will be the sole responsibility of Innovatus Drinks. MoM will not be responsible for any failure or delay in arrangements.
- THE PRIZE: The winner will win a prize consisting of a Wing Walker Rum OR a Horse Guards London Dry Gin virtual cocktail party for a duration of 2 hours, via Zoom, for 5 people (the winner and 4 guests who must all be 18 years old or over). The date can be confirmed between Innovatus Drinks and the winner. The virtual cocktail party will be accompanied by a tasting set to be sent to the winner and its guests prior to the virtual cocktail party. The tasting set will consist of (1) a 70cl bottle of Wing Walker Rum or Horse Guards London Dry Gin; (2) the ingredients to make 3 x rum/gin cocktails (depending on whether the rum or gin package is chosen); and (3) various rum/gin samples (to be selected by Innovatus Drinks), including packaging and carriage. The prize is provided by Innovatus Drinks and it is strictly non-negotiable, non-transferable, and cannot be exchanged for any equivalent cash value, cash alternative, or for other items.
- SHIPPING: The tasting set which forms part of the prize can only be delivered to valid addresses within the United Kingdom provided by the winner and its guests.
- CLAIMING THE PRIZE: The name of the winner will be announced on MoM’s blog as soon as practicable upon selection. MoM will make reasonable efforts to contact the winner via email or by telephone as soon as practicable. If any winner cannot be contacted or is not available or has not claimed the prize within 5 days of MoM contacting them, MoM reserves the right to offer the prize to another eligible entrant. MoM cannot accept any responsibility if any winner is unable to take up the prize or fails to claim the prize within the time limit as set out above. MoM may contact the winner for feedback in respect of the competition and/or prize and may use any feedback provided when announcing the results and promoting the Competition or subsequent competitions.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Insofar as is permitted by law, the promoter, its agents, employees, and/or representatives shall in no circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate any entrant who participates in the competition and/or the winner and their guest(s) who claim(s) the prize for any loss, damage, personal injury or death whatsoever and howsoever caused, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, for any direct, indirect or consequential losses arising out of or in connection with their participation in this competition, any failure or delays or postponements or cancellations in making the appropriate travel and accommodation arrangements as a result of the winner taking up the prize (including in relation to their guests), except where it is caused by the negligence of the promoter, its agents, employees, and/or authorised representatives. Competition entrants’ statutory rights are not affected.
- GENERAL: These terms shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
© 2021 Master of Malt. All rights reserved.