From now until the new year a lucky customer who pays for their order on Master of Malt using the “Pay with Amazon” option will be refunded up to £100 every single day! You could literally win your shopping! (Already a possibility with #WhiskySanta around, but why wouldn’t you want to improve those chances, right?!)
As many of you will already know, we’ve accepted Amazon Payments for the best part of two years now. It really couldn’t be easier – simply select “Pay with Amazon” at the checkout, log in with your Amazon account details, and pay without having to dig out your card or having to retype your address on the next page! Huzzah!
So go forth, try it out if you haven’t already (we think you’ll like it), and you may even end up being refunded a ton. Top baubles.
- 9th December: Melissa Rose Miller (£89.07 refunded)
- 10th December: Carl Kanner (£100 refunded)
- 11th December: Jesse Netz (£100 refunded)
- 12th December: Walter John Calvert (£80.44 refunded)
- 13th December: Katharine Havelock (£74.84 refunded)
- 14th December: Anna Coils (£92.74 refunded)
- 15th December: Stephen Chong (£88.29 refunded)
- 16th December: J J A Richardson (£79.79 refunded)
- 17th December: Barbara A Kelly (£67.12 refunded)
- 18th December: Nichola J McCloy (£90.73 refunded)
- 19th December: Brendan Murphy (£73.67 refunded)
- 20th December: Jamie Sim (£83.21 refunded)
- 21st December: Hiral Shah (£60.78 refunded)
- 22nd December: Owen Davies (£83.40 refunded)
- 23rd December: Donna Brumfield (£88.24 refunded)
- 24th December: C D Moody (£80.24 refunded)
- 25th December: C Dodd (£74.57 refunded)
- 26th December: Lee Gomila (£91.58 refunded)
- 27th December: Paul Jonas (£96.12 refunded)
- 28th December: Daniel Davies (£80.91 refunded)
- 29th December: Ruth Wood (£66.21 refunded)
- 30th December: Michelle Innes (£78.51 refunded)
- 31st December: Yankie Jaffe (£94.84 refunded)
Terms & Conditions
- The promotion is not open to any employees or affiliates of Master of Malt, their family members or friends.
- You must be 18 years old or older (and of legal age to purchase alcohol in your country of residence) in order to participate. By participating, you confirm that you are eligible to do so.
- In order to participate you must make a purchase by using the “Pay with Amazon” checkout option on masterofmalt.com between 00.01 (GMT) on 9th December and 23:59 (GMT) 31st December 2015, and you must satisfy the other eligibility criteria set out in these terms and conditions.
- We’re afraid that customers in Northern Ireland are not eligible to participate in the giveaway, owing to legal restrictions.
- There will be one winning order each day until Christmas Eve 2015. The selection made will be final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
- If your order is selected, you agree that we can use your name when announcing the winners of the giveaway and for other reasonable and related promotional purposes (nothing sinister, and we won’t sell your details to anybody else – we promise!).
- We reserve the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the giveaway where it becomes necessary to do so. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, we may, in our sole discretion, exclude you from participating in the giveaway.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- By entering the giveaway, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Promoter: Master of Malt, 2 Leylands Manor, Tubwell Lane, Crowborough, East Sussex, TN6 3RH