Well, I did say that I might have something else up my immaculately cuffed sleeve this year, and here it is! I’ve used my powers as an omniscient supernatural Christmas being to ‘get in’ to the Master of Malt checkout. From here I’ll be giving away thousands of festive gifts to lucky customers (at least £20,000 worth, in fact!)…
I’ve got a sack full of all sorts of treats – I’ll even be giving some customers their entire order for free! Imagine that! There you are, stocking up for the Christmas day festivities, or picking up a bunch of presents including that bottle of Old Grandad for Uncle Willie, and when you get through the checkout… it’s not cost you a penny! I simply cannot wait to see the stunned and delighted faces. That’s why I’m in this job, you know.
Like all supernatural beings, I move in pretty mysterious ways, but I’ll be giving gifts away right up until Christmas Eve as well as continuing to grant wishes on Twitter and Facebook. Who knows, perhaps you’ll see a message like this one before the big day:
Winner winner turkey dinner!
In fact, I’ll let you into a little secret… I’ve actually already started giving gifts away at the checkout, I just haven’t been telling anybody! Drams, festive spirits, Gift Vouchers, free shipping… I’ve popped things like a Premium Whisky Advent Calendar, a Glenfarclas Tasting Set and a bottle of Rumbullion! XO 15 Years Old in orders over the last few days without saying a word, ho ho! The second part of #WhiskySanta is well under way already!
The Gifts I’ve given away at the Checkout this year have included (updated 24th Dec):
872x Drinks by the Dram 3cl drams (all sorts of different ones!) 301x Free Shipping on orders, 227x sets of Drinks by the Dram Spirit & Liqueur Crackers, 243x individual Drinks by the Dram Christmas Crackers, 26x bottles of Christmas Mulled Cup, 8x Cherry Brandy, 8x Blended Malt Number 2 – Batch 2 (That Boutique-y Whisky Company), 9x £25 Master of Malt Gift Vouchers, 14x £50 Master of Malt Gift Vouchers, 8x 60 Year Old Gift Sets, 7x 50 Year Old Gift Sets, 4x Regions of Scotland Tasting Sets, 2x Spirit of Hven Sankt Claus, 2x Bathtub Gin, 6x XO Brandy Tasting Sets, a Whisky Advent Calendar, a Ginvent Calendar, a Bourbon Advent Calendar, a Botanical Ginvent Calendar, a Diamond Rickey, an 1897 Quinine Gin, a £10 Gift Voucher, a set of Drinks by the Dram Whisky Crackers, and 69x entirely Free Orders (ranging from £7.57 to £1,134.50 in value!).
Terms & Conditions
- The #WhiskySanta checkout giveaway is not open to any employees or affiliates of Master of Malt, their family members or friends.
- You must be 18 years old or older (and of legal age to purchase alcohol in your country of residence) in order to participate. By participating, you confirm that you are eligible to do so.
- In order to participate in the #WhiskySanta checkout giveaway, you must make a purchase from masterofmalt.com between 00.01 (GMT) on 27th November and 11:59 (GMT) 24th December 2015, and you must satisfy the other eligibility criteria set out in these terms and conditions.
- For your wish to stand a chance of being granted, you must be able to provide a delivery address that we can currently ship to. See Shipping & FAQ. We’re afraid that customers in Northern Ireland are also not eligible to participate in the giveaway, owing to legal restrictions.
- #WhiskySanta will select winning orders, and will notify lucky customers, at the checkout. The selection made will be final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into (#WhiskySanta is a busy man, a man of action not words; he has no time to argue).
- Gifts are supplied by Master of Malt, and they can’t be exchanged for the equivalent cash value or for other items.
- If you are selected by #WhiskySanta to receive a gift, you agree that we can use your name when announcing the winners of the giveaway and for other reasonable and related promotional purposes (nothing sinister, and we won’t sell your details to anybody else – we promise!).
- We reserve the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the giveaway where it becomes necessary to do so. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, we may, in our sole discretion, exclude you from participating in the giveaway.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- By entering the giveaway, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Promoter: Master of Malt, 2 Leylands Manor, Tubwell Lane, Crowborough, East Sussex, TN6 3RH