Holi, the spring festival of colours, is almost upon us. You know, it’s the one with all the powder and paint that always looks like loads and loads of fun! This year we’ve teamed up with our friends at Paul John to offer you a fantastic opportunity to get involved – one that includes delicious whisky and prizes…
How to Enter
That’s six chances to win!
The Festival of Colours
So don’t until wait after the next full moon (which happens to be the last one prior to the spring equinox), because that would also be after the competition ends. And after Holi. (One for the lunisolar calendar fans out there.) Grab yourself a bottle of Paul John now and celebrate Holi with Indian single malt… and a chance of prizes. Oooh…
Have at it.
Terms & Conditions
- The competition is not open to any employees or affiliates of Master of Malt [or Paul John], their family members or friends.
- Entrants must be 18 and over (and of legal age to purchase alcohol in your country of residence).
- There are six prizes to be won.
- The 1x first prize consists of 1x £250 Master of Malt Gift Voucher and 1x Paul John Edited OR 1x Paul John Brilliance, in signed presentation box.
- The 4x runners-up prizes consist of 1x £50 Master of Malt Gift Voucher and 1x Paul John Edited OR 1x Paul John Brilliance, in signed presentation box.
- Entrants must purchase any qualifying bottle of Paul John whisky from www.masterofmalt.com before the 23:59 (GMT) 6th March 2015.
- Winners will be announced on 9th March 2015.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged for the equivalent cash value.
- Winners may be asked to participate in non-paid publicity accompanying or resulting from this competition (we’ll publish the names of the winners and a small statement of their delight – if supplied – nothing sinister – we promise!).
- By entering the prize draw, entrants agree to be bound by the rules and by any other requirements set out in promotional material.
Promoter: Master of Malt, 2 Leylands Manor, Tubwell Lane, Crowborough, East Sussex, TN6 3RH