Remember #BagThisBottle? It’s your chance to bag yourself a free bottle of something delicious on twitter in just a few quick clicks…
1) Follow the Master of Malt Twitter account.
2) Follow the Comte de Lauvia Twitter account.
3) Retweet our Competition Tweet before Friday 24th June.
Find out more about this tasty Armagnac, and Armagnac in general, in our Spotlight on Armagnac blog post. Competition terms and conditions can be found below.
This competition is now over! Congratulations to @KellyLLang on winning the bottle of Comte de Lauvia Hors d’Age!
Terms & Conditions
- The #BagThisBottle competition is not open to any employees or affiliates of Master of Malt or Comte de Lauvia, their family members or friends.
- You must be 18 years old or older (and of legal age to purchase alcohol in your country of residence) in order to participate. By participating, you confirm that you are eligible to do so.
- To stand a chance of winning, you must be able to provide a delivery address that we can currently ship to. See Shipping & FAQ.
- #BagThisBottle will run from 9:00 am (BST) 22nd June to 12:00 pm (BST) 24th June 2016.
- One winner will be selected on Friday 22nd June. The selection made will be final.
- Entrants must Retweet the promotion tweet and Follow both @MasterOfMalt and @Armagnac_UK on Twitter. No purchase is necessary.
- Winner will be announced on Twitter and the Master of Malt Blog. The decision is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
- The prize is supplied by Master of Malt, and can’t be exchanged for the equivalent cash value or for other items.
- If you win, you agree that we can use your name and an image of your social media post when announcing the winners of the giveaway and for other reasonable and related promotional purposes (nothing sinister, and we won’t sell your details to anybody else – we promise!).
- We reserve the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the giveaway where it becomes necessary to do so. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, we may, in our sole discretion, exclude you from participating in the giveaway.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- By entering the giveaway, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Promoter: Master of Malt, 2 Leylands Manor, Tubwell Lane, Crowborough, East Sussex, TN6 3RH
The Chaps at Master of Malt