Win tickets to the Sailors Lounge at the America’s Cup World Series in Portsmouth on Saturday 23rd July, courtesy of Goslings Rum!
Competition ahoy, folks! We’re giving away 2 pairs of tickets to the Sailors Lounge at the America’s Cup World Series in Portsmouth on Saturday 23rd July! Sailors Lounge tickets will get you access to the eponymous Sailors Lounge (which has a private bar – which, of course, serves Rum), as well as grandstand seating for the America’s Cup race course!
You have until Monday 4th July to enter, and there are two different ways to enter – as follows…
Head on over to our Facebook page and enter the competition there!
— Master Of Malt (@MasterOfMalt) June 30, 2016
And there you have it – two ways you could get your mitts on a pair of America’s Cup World Series Sailors Lounge tickets! All that’s left is to cross your fingers and wait for the winners to be announced on Monday 4th July. Competition terms and conditions can be found below.
Terms & Conditions
- We’re running two separate competitions, each to win a pair of tickets to the America’s Cup in Portsmouth. The tickets are valid for the Saturday only (23rd July), and include access to the Sailors Lounge.
- The competitions are not open to any employees or affiliates of Master of Malt or Gosling’s Rum, their family members or friends.
- Participants must be 21 years old or older in order to participate. By participating, participants confirm that they are eligible to do so. We may require participants to provide proof that they are eligible to participate.
- One competition will be run on Twitter, the other on Facebook. Participants can enter the competitions on Twitter, the competition on Facebook or both, but may only enter each competition once. Multiple entries into either competition will be void, and will void any entry into the other competition.
- In order to enter the competition on Twitter, entrants must Retweet the promotion tweet and follow (or have already followed) both @MasterOfMalt and @TheBlackSeal on Twitter.
- In order to enter the competition on Facebook, entrants must follow the link on Master of Malt’s Facebook page, complete the short WooBox form and click “Enter Now”.
- No purchase is necessary.
- The competitions will run from 11:59 am (BST) 30th June to 11:59 am (BST) 4th July 2016. Our determination as to whether a competition entry has been made on time will be final.
- One winner for each competition will be selected on Monday 4th July. The selections made will be final.
- The winners will be announced on Twitter, Facebook and the Master of Malt Blog. The decision is final and we will enter into no correspondence or discussion.
- The prizes are supplied by Master of Malt, and cannot be exchanged for the equivalent cash value or for other items. The prizes are not transferable.
- Winners agree that we can use their name and, if applicable, an image of their social media post when announcing the winners of the competitions and for other reasonable and related promotional purposes (nothing sinister, and we won’t sell your details to anybody else – we promise).
- If a winner cannot be contacted within 5 days of the announcement of the names of the winners, despite us making reasonable efforts to do so, we shall have the right to offer that winner’s prize to any other eligible competition participant.
- We reserve the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend either or both competitions where it becomes necessary to do so.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, we may, in our sole discretion, exclude any participant from participating in the competitions.
- We will not accept responsibility for entries which are corrupted or delayed in transmission, regardless of cause, including (without limitation) as a result of any systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending of an entry shall not be treated as proof of receipt.
- We will send the name and county/region of residence of the winners to anybody who writes to us at the address set out below within one month of the date on which the winners are announced requesting details of the winners and who encloses a self-addressed, postage pre-paid envelope.
- By entering either competition, participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: Master of Malt, 2 Leylands Manor, Tubwell Lane, Crowborough, East Sussex, TN6 3RH
The Chaps at Master of Malt