Do you happen to enjoy a beautiful drink as well as a beautiful drinking vessel? Well you’re very much in luck, as in honour of Burns Night, if you pay for an order on Master of Malt using PayPal between 10:00 and 23:59 GMT today (25th of January 2016), you will receive a free Riedel tumbler worth £9.95 (1 per customer – while stock lasts)!
Our Master of Malt branded Riedel tumblers are just the ticket for enjoying a delicious Whisky, with its fine rim and correct tapered form – it’s super-thin too, meaning you can put heat into the whisky if you so wish. They’re also very pretty indeed.
So go, find something delectable on Master of Malt (we’ve got a lot of delectableness on the site), pay using PayPal between 10:00 and 23:59 GMT today and receive a free Riedel tumbler! No longer shall your drinks have to put up with being sipped from an underwhelming glass!
The Chaps at Master of Malt
Terms & Conditions
- The promotion is not open to any employees or affiliates of Master of Malt, their family members or friends.
- You must be 18 years old or older (and of legal age to purchase alcohol in your country of residence) in order to participate. By participating, you confirm that you are eligible to do so.
- In order to participate you must make a purchase by using the “Pay by PayPal” checkout option on masterofmalt.com between 10.00 (GMT) and 23:59 (GMT) on 25th January 2016, and you must satisfy the other eligibility criteria set out in these terms and conditions.
- 1 glass per customer. While stock lasts.
- • Glasses are supplied by Master of Malt, and they can’t be exchanged for the equivalent cash value or for other items.
- We reserve the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the giveaway where it becomes necessary to do so. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, we may, in our sole discretion, exclude you from participating in the giveaway.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- By taking part in this promotion, customers agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Promoter: Master of Malt, 2 Leylands Manor, Tubwell Lane, Crowborough, East Sussex, TN6 3RH