If you take a glance up at the sky, you might notice that the rolling blanket of grey clouds that we’ve become acquainted with for the past 6 months is sometimes briefly replaced with a flaming ball of hot plasma. That fact that we can catch a glimpse of it means the cosmic grip of winter is waning and spring is on its way to thaw us out.
This also means that St. Patrick’s Day is almost upon us! To celebrate the Feast of Saint Patrick (and the fact that the Sun hasn’t left us and ran off with some other planet like COROT-7b), we’re running a little competition which could result in you getting your hands on some fabulous Irish whiskey!
How to Enter
We’ve hidden four winning four-leaf clovers inside Drinks by the Dram Irish Whiskey Tasting Sets bought through Master of Malt. Simply purchase one of these fantastic sets to be in with a chance of winning!
Each winner will we be awarded a 70cl bottle of their favourite Irish whiskey from the Irish Whiskey Tasting Set. You could win a bottle of Kilbeggan 8 Year Old Single Grain, Teeling Small Batch Irish Whiskey, Bushmills 21 Year Old, Tullamore D.E.W. or Connemara Peated – if you’re one of the four winners, it’s up to you which one you win!
I would say something about “having the luck of the Irish with you”, but I’m pretty sure Jake said something along those lines last year for our St. Patrick’s Day Caption Competition, so let’s just go with the trusty classic “good luck”. Good luck. There. Done.
Terms & Conditions
- The competition is not open to any employees or affiliates of Master of Malt [or Drinks by the Dram], their family members or friends.
- Entrants must be 18 and over (and of legal age to purchase alcohol in your country of residence).
- There are four prizes to be won.
- Each prize is 1x 70cl bottle of whiskey, the winner’s choice out of Kilbeggan 8 Year Old Single Grain, Teeling Small Batch Irish Whiskey, Bushmills 21 Year Old, Connemara Peated or Tullamore D.E.W.
- Entrants must purchase a Drinks By The Dram Irish Whiskey Tasting Set from www.masterofmalt.com
- Winners will be announced on the Master of Malt Blog.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged for the equivalent cash value.
- Winners may be asked to participate in non-paid publicity accompanying or resulting from this competition (we’ll publish the names of the winners and a small statement of their delight – if supplied – nothing sinister – we promise!).
- By entering the prize draw, entrants agree to be bound by the rules and by any other requirements set out in promotional material.
Promoter: Master of Malt, 2 Leylands Manor, Tubwell Lane, Crowborough, East Sussex, TN6 3RH