Do you know your Karuizawa from your Kurosawa? Then you should enter this week’s Master of Malt pub quiz. Everyone who enters will get a discount code and one winner a £25 off voucher.
Once more it’s time to dust off the old brain, squeeze into your thinking trousers and get ready for some taxing booze-related questions. Yes, it’s the return of the Master of Malt pub quiz. There’s some quite tricky questions this week but regular readers of our weekly news round-up, the Nightcap, will be at an advantage. There’s a clue! To take part simply click on the box below but please no cheating. Imagine you’re down the Old Red Lion with your friends. You can find the answers to last week’s quiz here.
Simply click the button below, and get quizzing.
MoM Virtual Pub-Quiz (19 June) 2020 T&Cs
- PROMOTER: The promoter of this competition is Atom Supplies Limited (company number 03193057), trading as Master of Malt (MoM), whose registered office is Unit 1 Ton Business Park, 2-8 Morley Road, Tonbridge, Kent, TN9 1RA, United Kingdom.
- ELIGIBILITY: This competition is only open to individuals who are 18 years or older and residents of the United Kingdom. Ineligible entries (howsoever received) will be discarded. The competition is not open to any employees (and their immediate family) of the promoter or any of its associated companies. MoM reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) at any time and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who, or any entry which, it believes has breached any of these terms, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or improper conduct which may undermine the fair and proper conduct of this competition.
- ENTRY PERIOD: This competition opens at 16:00:01 BST on 19 June 2020 and closes at 23:59:59 BST on 25 June 2020. Any entries received after this period will not be eligible.
- HOW TO ENTER: To enter, individuals must within the entry period: (i) answer all 10 questions about alcoholic beverages published in this MoM 19 June 2020 Pub-Quiz form below; and (ii) submit the form by clicking “Submit” (each a qualifying entry). Only 1 entry is permitted per person per email address – no cheating!
- PARTICIPATION PRIZE: All eligible individuals participating within the entry period with a qualifying entry will receive an electronic voucher code via email. Enter voucher code at checkout to receive 10% off all products listed on this page purchased from www.masterofmalt.com. The voucher code expires on 14 August 2020 or until promotional stock lasts and is not applicable in conjunction with any other offers. Redemption of the voucher code is subject to MoM’s standard Consumer Terms of Business.
- OVERALL WINNER AND PRIZE: MoM will choose 1 overall winner at random out of all qualifying entries which contain correct answers to all the questions of the quiz. If no entrant has all the correct answers, the overall winner will be the entrant with the highest score in its qualifying entry. If several entrants share the highest score in their qualifying entry, the overall winner will be chosen at a random draw between those qualifying entries sharing the same highest score. The overall winner will receive a prize consisting of a £25 MoM electronic gift voucher redeemable on purchases made via www.masterofmalt.com subject to MoM Gift Voucher terms and conditions. All prizes are strictly non-negotiable, non-transferable, and cannot be exchanged for any equivalent cash value, cash alternative, or for other items.
- CLAIMING THE PARTICIPATION PRIZE: MoM will make reasonable endeavours to contact all individuals receiving the participation prize as soon as practicable after the end of the entry period at the latest. Each participant may redeem the voucher code prior to its expiry date subject to these terms. If any participants fail to redeem the voucher code prior to the expiry date, the voucher code lapses and MoM will not be obliged to issue any new voucher codes.
- CLAIMING THE OVERALL PRIZE: The answers to the quiz will be published on MoM blog as soon as practicable after the end of the entry period. The name of the overall winner will be announced and published on MoM blog as soon as practicable after the end of the competition period. MoM will make reasonable endeavours to contact the winner via email. The winner must respond to MoM with all necessary information required (including but not limited to, age verification and delivery address, where applicable) in order for us to deliver the prize. If any winner cannot be contacted or is not available or has not claimed the prize within 5 days of MoM contacting them, MoM reserves the right to offer the relevant prize to another eligible entrant.
- ENTRY CONTENT: All entry content must strictly comply with the MoM’s Acceptable Use Policy. In particular, any material which depicts, describes, encourages, endorses or normalises the excessive consumption of alcohol; the consumption of alcohol by those under the age of 25; anti-social behaviour (including any criminal activity) or irresponsible drinking (including rapid drinking); links the consumption of alcohol with popularity or other social success, bravado, technical skill, good fortune, the operation of vehicles or other machinery or therapeutic benefits; or which depicts the consumption of alcohol whilst potentially dangerous activities are being undertaken will be disqualified.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Insofar as is permitted by law, the promoter, its agents, employees, and/or representatives shall in no circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate any entrant(s) who participate(s) in the competition and/or the winner(s) who claim(s) the prize for any loss, damage, personal injury or death whatsoever and howsoever caused, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, for any direct, indirect or consequential losses arising out of or in connection with their participation in this competition, any incorrectly submitted or unsuccessfully submitted entries or entries which are not publicly visible (where applicable) or are removed from social media (where applicable) for any reasons before the end of the entry period, any failure or delays or postponements or cancellations in taking up the prize, except where it is caused by the negligence of the promoter, its agents, employees, and/or authorised representatives. competition entrants’ statutory rights are not affected.
- GENERAL: All decisions relating to this competition, including but not limited to the selection of the winner(s), will be made in MoM’s absolute discretion and will be final. No correspondence or discussion will be entered into. These terms shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
© 2020 Master of Malt. All rights reserved.