This week we’re launching Hendrick’s Air. An opportunity to take a magical ride in the Hendrick’s airship. And all you have to do is buy a bundle of Hendrick’s Gin.
Airships are wonderful things, aren’t they? Great big floaty things moving silently across the sky. So much cooler than noisy old aircraft. So you won’t be surprised that Hendrick’s Air, the aerospace arm of Hendrick’s Gin, has its very own airship/ blimp type thing. Oh, and it’s shaped like a cucumber. Of course, it is.
The Hendrick’s Air crew
Come fly with me
Hendrick’s airship lives somewhere in the internet and the best thing is that you can take a ride on it, virtually. All you have to do is buy a bundle of gin consisting of a bottle of Hendrick’s and a bottle of Hendrick’s Lunar and you will receive a ticket for the Hendrick’s Airship with details about how to claim your ride. Included in your bundle are two teacup and saucer sets, cos Hendrick’s, and a special World Cucumber Day fan. Which, as we are sure you’re aware, takes place on the 14 June every year.
The experience starts where all air journeys begin, in the departure lounge. As soon as you take off, it’s time for a drink with a cucumber and lemonade tutorial. Drink in hand, your magical mystery tour will begin taking you on a journey through gin and Hendrick’s history including a visit to the Girvan distillery in Scotland in the company of the master distiller herself, Lesley Gracie. She will give you a botanical tutorial and show you around the hothouse where they’re grown followed by a trip to the stillhouse where they are turned into delicious Hendrick’s Gin. That’s just a taster of the fun to be had, an aperitif if you will.
After all the informative jollity, it’s back onto the blimp, or is it any airship? Come to think of it, what is the difference between a blimp and an airship? Anyway, to take this magical trip, simply buy a bundle of Hendrick’s Gin which contains a ticket with all the details on it. Chocks away!
Buy your Hendrick’s Air bundle here.
View Full Terms and Conditions.
Full T&C’s below.
- ‘I can no longer make it, please can I have a refund.’ Technically, our returns policy can be seen here. But our customer service team are very friendly and live in the real world – we’re always keen to talk through a return and help you to resolve the issue.
For example, if you change your mind about a product and wish to return it, in unopened, undamaged condition, but the ‘14 day’ limit as detailed in our terms and conditions has passed, just get in touch and we’ll see what we can do!
- ‘I can no longer make it, but would like to transfer my ticket to my friend.’ As long as they use the email address used to place the order, they should be able to access the event.
- ‘When is my box arriving, I can’t find my tracking number.’ In most situations we’ll dispatch your parcel the same day that the order was placed – however, this isn’t always the case. If ‘Standard’ delivery was selected then your order may not be dispatched until the day before your quoted delivery date. You will be sent the tracking information the second that the order is dispatched, please check your emails for your tracking number.
- ‘How do I access the event.’ You can access the event via this link: https://crowdcomms.com/hendricksair/ Please ensure you use the same email address used to place the original order
- ‘What will I receive in my kit’ The kit contains:
1 x 70cl Hendrick’s Original
1 x 70cl Hendrick’s Lunar
1 x boarding pass, with a link to the departure lounge
2 x sets of Hendrick’s teacup and saucer
1 x Hendrick’s fan
- ‘I can’t login to the portal/not recognising my details’ – No login is required, simply access the link via your Hendrick’s Air boarding pass.
- ‘My box has not arrived/is damaged/is missing something’ Please contact [email protected] so we can help you!
Prepare to embark on a wild adventure with this tremendous bundle and phygital experience from Hendrick’s Gin! That is correct, those ingenious eccentrics have commandeered a cucumber blimp and drawn up a marvellous itinerary of live virtual entertainment, interactive fun, and, of course – gin drinking! This bundle includes all you need to get involved, with a virtual boarding pass, tasting cards, a pair of teacups (because everyone knows that Hendrick’s is best served in a teacup). You’ll also receive a bottle of Hendrick’s Gin, a bottle of Hendrick’s Lunar Gin, and, probably our favourite part of the whole set – a fan adorned with the words “Celebrate World Cucumber Day”! Well, as luxurious as cucumber blimps are, we have heard that they can sometimes struggle with ventilation – but, of course, Hendrick’s thought of that, and you’ll feel fresh and refreshed throughout the ride.