We've set your shipping destination to:
Prices vary based on delivery destination (it's a tax thing), so please change it if you're not shipping within United States as it might affect the price! (Why?)
Get excited, because you've landed on the page of The Premium Whisky Advent Calendar from Drinks by The Dram! Containing 24 wax sealed sample drams of top quality whiskies behind its glorious windows, Christmas countdowns don't get much better than this!
A step up from the already incredible Whisky Advent Calendar, expect all manner of treats from top distilleries in Scotland and around the world! Among the 24 drams within this year's Premium Whisky Advent Calendar you'll find 50 year old Scotch, award-winning Taiwanese whisky and whiskies worth up to £600 a bottle!
This calendar is also available in Christmas Red Coloured Edition.
SPOILER ALERT! You can view the contents below if you really want to know by selecting "Read more" - although we've still placed them in a random order below so the surprise won't be completely ruined!
- Mortlach 18 Year Old
- Kilchoman 5 Year Old 2010 - Single Octave Cask Release (cask 566/2010) (Drinks by the Dram) or Kilchoman 6 Year Old 2010 Original Cask Strength
- Glenfiddich 18 Year Old
- Dalmore King Alexander III
- Big Peat at Christmas 2016
- The Lost Distilleries Blend
- Lagavulin 1999 (bottled 2015) Pedro Ximénez Cask Finish - Distillers Edition
- Kavalan Solist ex-Bourbon Cask
- North British 28 Year Old 1988 - Celebration of the Cask (Càrn Mòr)
- Balvenie DoubleWood 17 Year Old
- Teeling 15 Year Old The Revival
- The Macallan Rare Cask
- Spirit of Hven Tycho's Star
- Highland Park 18 Year Old
- Tomatin 27 Year Old 1988 - Batch 3
- Glenfarclas 2009 (bottled 2016) (cask 1805) - Drinks by the Dram
- Stagg Jr.
- Mackmyra Svensk Rök (Swedish Smoke)
- Evan Williams Single Barrel 2004 (bottled 2014)
- The Half-Century Blend
- Dalmore Cigar Malt
- Kininvie 23 Year Old 1991 (Batch 3)
- Glengoyne 21 Year Old
- Caol Ila 19 Year Old 1996 (cask 11208) - Old Particular (Douglas Laing)
Please enter your details to make it easier for us to help you further.
The legal stuff: not providing your contact details may mean we have to delete your
comments if another member of our community complains about them. Whatever happens though, we’ll never share
your contact details unless you specifically tell us we can.
Please click here for more details.
Who wouldn't be ecstatic with this!?
2nd December 2016
I was given the standard one last year and loved it, this year I'm getting the Premium and I honestly can't wait.
1st December 2016
This is my second year getting this for my husband. It is a great gift. He loved it last year and I know he will again this year too.
28th November 2016
I think that it is good things
27th November 2016
Woah awesome! sounds really tasty!
17th November 2016
I think it is absolutely superb, well done.
16th November 2016
I was gifted the standard calendar last year and it was outstanding. I can only imagine how good this one will be.
14th November 2016
I was given the standard one last year and loved it, this year I'm getting the Premium and I honestly can't wait. There is some reeeeealy nice stuff in here.
30th October 2016