Currency and Delivery Country

  1. Shopping at Master of Malt is safe and secure.

We're just loading our login box for you, hang on!

Venus La Universal Dido 2014

(75cl, 14%)

Venus La Universal Dido 2014
$17.67
In Stock
Can be dispatched today.

Venus Dido 2014 Bottling Note

Vibrant, youthful Spanish red from Venus La Universal, made predominantly with Grenache grapes (alongside Syrah, Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon). These winemakers are rather exacting when ageing their wine, maturing 60% of this expression in oak casks, while the remaining 40% rests in concrete tanks to give the fruit centre stage on the flavour profile.

Tasting Note by The Chaps at Master of Malt

Blackberries and apricots, with a touch of rich cherry developing. Baking spices appear later on.

Be the first to review the Venus La Universal Dido 2014

Please enter your details to make it easier for us to help you further.

country flag
No spam and entirely confidential. That's a promise.
Submit

The legal stuff: not providing your contact details may mean we have to delete your comments if another member of our community complains about them. Whatever happens though, we’ll never share your contact details unless you specifically tell us we can.
Please click here for more details.

Recently viewed

We use cookies to help provide you with the best possible online shopping experience. By using this site, you agree that we may store and access cookies on your device. Visit our privacy policy page for more information.