Currency and Delivery Country

We're just loading our login box for you, hang on!

Travaglini Gattinara TreVigne 2015

(75cl, 13.5%)

Travaglini Gattinara TreVigne 2015

Sorry about this...

We can't actually ship Travaglini Gattinara TreVigne 2015 to the United States at the moment (although we're working hard to fix that).

In the meantime, our friends over at The Whisky Shop might be able to help you out.

Thank you for your support and understanding 🙂

-The folks at Master of Malt

More Alternatives…

$32.66
Gattinara

Travaglini Gattinara 2015 Bottling Note

This distinctive bottle holds within another fabulous vintage of Gattinara TreVigne from Travaglini! The Italian wine exclusively showcases Nebbiolo grapes grown in a trio of vineyards. It spent many moons maturing, with 80% of the wine spending 30 months in Slovenian oak, and the other 20% having spent 10 months in French oak. A delicious pairing with red meat, as always!

Consider this similar product...

placeholder
Fournier Crianza 2016
$30.62

Tasting Note by The Chaps at Master of Malt

Full bodied, with cranberry, dark fruit and red florals alongside dried herbs and earthy tobacco.

Be the first to review the Travaglini Gattinara TreVigne 2015

Please enter your details to make it easier for us to help you further.

country flag
No spam and entirely confidential. That's a promise.
Submit

The legal stuff: not providing your contact details may mean we have to delete your comments if another member of our community complains about them. You should know that we will store your details securely just in case we need to get in touch with you about your post in the future. That information will be held by us in accordance with our Privacy Policy (although, in the case where you only give us your name and contact details in connection with a review, we will never use that information for any promotional or marketing purposes). Please click here for more details.

Recently viewed