Currency and Delivery Country

We're just loading our login box for you, hang on!

Terre di San Leonardo 2014

(75cl, 13%)

Terre di San Leonardo 2014

Sorry about this...

We can't actually ship Terre di San Leonardo 2014 to the United States at the moment (although we're working hard to fix that).

In the meantime, our friends over at The Whisky Shop might be able to help you out.

Thank you for your support and understanding 🙂

-The folks at Master of Malt

Terre di San Leonardo '14 Bottling Note

An intense but approachable Italian red from the fantastic San Leonardo. 80% of the wine is allowed to mature in big oak casks for 18 months, while the remaining 20% matures in smaller barriques for at least 6 months. This combination of maturation methods has resulted in layers of complexity - but that doesn't stop it from being a wine you can casually enjoy alongside a simple pasta dish!

Consider this similar product...

placeholder
Magnifico Primitivo 2019
$16.96

Tasting Note by The Chaps at Master of Malt

Strawberries dipped in dark chocolate, bright pear, a hint of lemongrass earthiness. Later on, a few touches of Christmas-y spice develop.

Be the first to review the Terre di San Leonardo 2014

Please enter your details to make it easier for us to help you further.

country flag
No spam and entirely confidential. That's a promise.
Submit

The legal stuff: not providing your contact details may mean we have to delete your comments if another member of our community complains about them. You should know that we will store your details securely just in case we need to get in touch with you about your post in the future. That information will be held by us in accordance with our Privacy Policy (although, in the case where you only give us your name and contact details in connection with a review, we will never use that information for any promotional or marketing purposes). Please click here for more details.

Recently viewed