Currency and Delivery Country

We're just loading our login box for you, hang on!

Allegrini Palazzo Della Torre 2014

(75cl, 13.5%)

Allegrini Palazzo Della Torre 2014

Sorry about this...

We can't actually ship Allegrini Palazzo Della Torre 2014 to the United States at the moment (although we're working hard to fix that).

In the meantime, our friends over at The Whisky Shop might be able to help you out.

Thank you for your support and understanding 🙂

-The folks at Master of Malt

More Alternatives…

Palazzo Della

Allegrini Palazzo 2014 Bottling Note

The 2014 vintage Palazzo Della Torre from top Amarone producer, Allegrini. This expression is often seen as their "baby Amarone", and is made by letting 30% of the grapes dry before smashing them up and blending them in with the freshly pressed juice of the remaining 70% of fruit.

Consider this similar product...

Telmo Rodríguez Pegaso 18

Tasting Note by The Chaps at Master of Malt

Honey, cranberry, chocolate sauce, some peppery notes develop on the finish.

Be the first to review the Allegrini Palazzo Della Torre 2014

Please enter your details to make it easier for us to help you further.

country flag
No spam and entirely confidential. That's a promise.

The legal stuff: not providing your contact details may mean we have to delete your comments if another member of our community complains about them. You should know that we will store your details securely just in case we need to get in touch with you about your post in the future. That information will be held by us in accordance with our Privacy Policy (although, in the case where you only give us your name and contact details in connection with a review, we will never use that information for any promotional or marketing purposes). Please click here for more details.

Recently viewed