Currency and Delivery Country

We're just loading our login box for you, hang on!

Springbank 21 Year Old (2019 Release)

(70cl, 46%)

Springbank 21 Year Old (2019 Release)

Springbank 21yo 2019 Bottling Note

This is the 2019 release of Springbank's excellent 21 year old single malt Scotch whisky! For this particular edition, the distillers in Campbeltown used whisky drawn both Port casks and rum casks - 45% came from Port casks while the remaining 55% was drawn from rum casks. It was bottled at 46% ABV.

Consider this similar product...

Grace Île 25 Year Old
(70cl, 48%)

Tasting Note by The Chaps at Master of Malt

Nose: The Port cask notes really come to the fore on the nose - you've got raspberry, blackberry and plum, with a hint of savoury oak developing in the background.

Palate: Salted caramel, dark chocolate, honey-glazed ham, stem ginger, a hint of orange peel and another helping of jammy red berries.

Finish: Green olive, fresh citrus, vanilla pod and caraway.

Tell us what you think of Springbank 21 Year Old (2019 Release)

Please enter your details to make it easier for us to help you further.

country flag
No spam and entirely confidential. That's a promise.

The legal stuff: not providing your contact details may mean we have to delete your comments if another member of our community complains about them. You should know that we will store your details securely just in case we need to get in touch with you about your post in the future. That information will be held by us in accordance with our Privacy Policy (although, in the case where you only give us your name and contact details in connection with a review, we will never use that information for any promotional or marketing purposes). Please click here for more details.

Springbank 21 Year Old (2019 Release) Reviews

Hard To Find & Expensive, But Worth It!

After searching for several months to locate this amazing scotch, I was not disappointed. I've always been a Springbank fan, and this one is well worth the $400 I spent. You get the typical Springbank funk along with the sweet and syrupy goodness!

5th November 2019

Unique Springbank 21!

This whisky is sweet in all the right ways, has an amazing nose and a long outstanding finish. It’s everything you want in a really good twenty-one year old scotch whisky. It still has that unique Springbank quality while offering up so much more that is new and fresh. In my opinion it’s worth every penny.

1st November 2019

Amazing Dram!

The best Springbank I’ve had this year!

30th October 2019

Absolutely Divine


30th October 2019

Too sweet.

Amazing nose, very syrupy pallet, bittersweet going down. Sweetest I drink is high corn mashbill bourbon and this was too sweet for me. Not worth the 250 bucks I paid.

6th June 2019

Recently viewed