Currency and Delivery Country

We're just loading our login box for you, hang on!

Springbank 12 Year Old Cask Strength - 54.2%

(70cl, 54.2%)

Springbank 12 Year Old Cask Strength - 54.2%

Springbank 12yo 54.2% Bottling Note

Released in early 2017, this is a 12 year old single malt from the much-adored Springbank distillery! 70% of the whisky was matured in Sherry casks, while the remaining 30% was drawn from bourbon casks.

Consider this similar product...

Aerolite Lyndsay 10yo
(70cl, 46%)

Tasting Note by The Chaps at Master of Malt

Nose: Medicinal peat smoke and red berry jam on rye toast. Subtly grassy.

Palate: Roasted nuts and crushed pepper, a hint of sweet citrus. Smoked meats.

Finish: Continues meatiness, with a light sweetness of honey.

Tell us what you think of Springbank 12 Year Old Cask Strength - 54.2%

Please enter your details to make it easier for us to help you further.

country flag
No spam and entirely confidential. That's a promise.

The legal stuff: not providing your contact details may mean we have to delete your comments if another member of our community complains about them. You should know that we will store your details securely just in case we need to get in touch with you about your post in the future. That information will be held by us in accordance with our Privacy Policy (although, in the case where you only give us your name and contact details in connection with a review, we will never use that information for any promotional or marketing purposes). Please click here for more details.

Springbank 12 Year Old Cask Strength - 54.2% Reviews

Awsome, a must have.

Awesome whisky.... the best this year.

23rd October 2017

Recently viewed