El Sueño Tequila Silver 70cl

Mexican Tequila • 70cl • 38%
Product details
El Sueño Tequila Silver
£24.74
In stock, get it tomorrow with express delivery

More Alternatives…

Country Mexican Tequila
Distillery/Brand El Sueño

El Sueño Tequila Silver

A delicious Tequila from El Sueño. El Sueño is the result of five generations worth of agave growing and Tequila producing expertise with a simple ethos at its heart. Tequila that is affordable, great tasting and sustainable. Brilliant neat or with your favourite mixer.

Tasting Note by The Chaps at Master of Malt

Beautifully smooth with a delicate floral quality, refreshing citrus and a prickle of pepper.

Allergy information

This product does not contain any notifiable allergens
More allergen information



Reviews for El Sueño Tequila Silver
Best tequila for the money
Hands down the best tequila for the money. Full of flavour, great in cocktails, lovely 👍
Master of Malt Customer
2 years ago
Ignore the negatives, this stuff is great!
I originally bought their gold tequila and loved it so tried this silver and was just as impressed. Full disclosure, I've also reviewed their gold with 5 stars. Despite what the negative reviews say, I am not from the brand, just an avid tequila drinker and el sueno tequila deserves top marks so wanted to do my bit. Yes it's a mixto but that isn't a bad thing in this instance. Just google how they make it and how bad the 100% agave diffuser tequilas are against it. This tequila beats them hands down for me in terms of quality and price. I can't recommend enough!
Nic , United Kingdom
2 years ago
Great tequila
I bought on a recommendation and will be buying again. Loads of flavour and very smooth as the other review says. Going in our bar for sure.
Graham , United Kingdom
3 years ago
Real smooth
Fantastic for the price. I was pleasantly surprised. This is great for mixing cocktails
Master of Malt Customer
3 years ago
An excellent quality mixto - ideal for cocktails
Ignore the bloke looking down his nose at this mixto tequila. Yes it's mixto, but if you want to make a pleasant margarita or tequila cocktail this is just the stuff. It has a pleasant grapefruit nose with a lighter vegetal agave note. It's made by the same people who make Vivir, which itself is excellent value. It may not be a sipping tequila for the aficionado, but it is very good and does the job.
Kieron M , United Kingdom
3 years ago
Quality spirit
This is a great tequila, don’t let that negative review fool you. Having been in the industry for some time there are many cheap 100% agave brands that hide behind that name whilst making their tequila with very questionable methods (diffusers). Quality mixtos that are made with good ingredients and sustainable methods are extremely important for the industry to hit affordable price points and I can assure you, this is a quality mixto. I reached out to the brand and they gave me a detailed account of their production methods and they are doing it right. I bought a bottle (not gifted) and it is a great juice. I wanted to write a review to help support their mission, as it is an important one. Also, final note, their tequilas are 70% agave and 30% piloncillo, a locally grown sustainable sugar. I will be buying again and recommending to my bar customers.
Maddy , United Kingdom
3 years ago
Exceptionally poor Mixto tequila
Ignore the clearly fake reviews below; this a Mixto tequila which means that it isn't 100% agave.

Rather, it will contain 51% agave, with the remaining 49% comprised of corn or cane sugars added. It tastes atrocious neat - as you might well expect from a Mixto - and is barely passable in a Margarita or cocktail.

Spend an extra £3-£5 on a 100% agave tequila and avoid this at all costs.
Matt S , United Kingdom
3 years ago
Thank you UK tequila forum!
Saw a load of people recommend this on the UK tequila Facebook page so thought I’d give it a go. I can safely say they weren’t wrong, it’s a great agave spirit and I’d thoroughly recommend it. Light, fresh with a solid agave hit and notes of citrus and pepper. It will be a regular on my bar.
Master of Malt Customer
3 years ago
The perfect T&T
Tequila & tonic has been my drink through lockdown and el sueno makes the best one. I’m new to this brand and gave it a try due to the price and I haven’t looked back. Better than everything else I’ve tried at twice the price with my fave tonic.
Master of Malt Customer
3 years ago
No wonder it sells out fast
Just went to buy another bottle but it’s sold out, again! No surprises though as it’s an amazing liquid at this price, by far the best I’ve tried. Will pick up a bottle of their Gold instead as it’s the same price and just as good, with slightly more oaky/sweeter notes
Master of Malt Customer
3 years ago