Created by potrace 1.12, written by Peter Selinger 2001-2015

Currency and Delivery Country

We're just loading our login box for you, hang on!

Tenuta San Leonardo

San Leonardo 2011

75cl, 13.5%

The flagship wine from Italian producers, Tenuta San Leonardo. A Bordeaux-style expression, boasting a selection of red wines (Cabernet Sauvignon, Carmenère and Merlot) which are fermented and aged…  More info

San Leonardo 2011
$47.45

Terre di San Leonardo 2014

75cl, 13%

An intense but approachable Italian red from the fantastic San Leonardo. 80% of the wine is allowed to mature in big oak casks for 18 months, while the remaining 20% matures in smaller barriques for…  More info

Terre di San Leonardo 2014
$18.30

Recently viewed