About Teaninich Whisky Distillery
4 000 000 litres
Captain Hugh Monro, owner of the estate Teaninich, founds the distillery.
Captain Munro sells the estate to his younger brother John.
John Munro, who spends most of his time in India, leases Teaninich to the infamous Robert Pattison from Leith.
John McGilchrist Ross takes over the licence.
Munro & Cameron takes over the licence.
Munro & Cameron buys the distillery.
Robert Innes Cameron becomes sole owner of Teaninich. He has had interests in Linkwood Distillery since 1902.
Robert Innes Cameron dies.
The estate of Robert Innes Cameron sells the distillery to Distillers Company Limited (DCL).
A new distillation unit with six stills is commissioned and becomes known as the A side.
A dark grains plant is built.
The B side of the distillery is mothballed.
The A side is also mothballed.
he A side is in production again
United Distillers launches a 10 year old Teaninich in the Flora & Fauna series.
The B side is decommissioned.
A mash filter is installed.