Please read this information carefully:
- The prize draw is open to the first 250 people to purchase any full-sized (70cl) bottle from the Cooley range on the Master of Malt website between 4:00pm on the 2nd July 2010 and 4:00pm on the 2nd August 2010. To enter, you must be at least 18 years of age as well as being at least the minimum age at which you can legally buy alcohol in your country of residence. The prize draw is not open for Master of Malt employees, their families, agencies or any other company directly connected with the administration of this promotion. A note to Master of Malt staff: no sneaky aliases, pseudonyms or similar, we’re onto you! If you mysteriously go on holiday to Ireland, we’ll know why...
- Emailed confirmation of your order, and signed for delivery of the goods will ensure automatic entry into the prize draw. Should the order be cancelled or returned any time during the stated promotional period, the entry will be removed from the prize draw.
- Only one entry per bottle purchased. Third party registrations will not be accepted.
- The draw will be made on or before 7th August 2010.
- The prize consists of:
- Flight to Dublin (from any airport in the UK) for two people – date of trip is on a mutually convenient time.
- Two nights stay in a hotel in Dublin.
- Meals out both nights of the stay.
- A private tour of the Kilbeggan distillery including a tasting.
- A personalised bottle of a special whiskey from the distillery.
- A bottle of the new Kilbeggan whiskey.
- The winner is to be responsible for making suitably comprehensive travel insurance arrangements – no liability of any kind will be accepted by Master of Malt, or by Cooley, for any accidents, injuries or losses sustained during the trip.
- The winner will be drawn independently and at random from all valid entries received and will be notified by email within 72 hours of the actual draw date. Perhaps from some sort of tombola or large, novelty hat (perhaps an over-sized bowler or Gatsby.)
- No alternative prize is available, the prize is not transferable, and no cash alternative will be offered.
- For winner's details please send an email to: email@example.com within 28 days of the draw date.
- The winner may be asked to participate in non paid publicity accompanying or resulting from this draw (we’ll ask for a picture of you at the distillery. Nothing sinister – promise).
- This prize draw is governed by the laws of England and Wales.
- By entering the prize draw, entrants agree to be bound by the rules and by any other requirements set out in promotional material.
Promoter: Master of Malt, 2 Leylands Manor, Tubwell Lane, Crowborough, East Sussex, TN6 3RH