To design and lead the implementation of a comprehensive pay per click strategy across Google and Bing and other paid search and display platforms
This is a hugely exciting chance to be part of a growing drinks business which defies convention and was recently named in the Sunday Times Fast Track 100.
Essentials of the job
- Independently design, implement and manage campaigns across Google and Bing
- Create Experiments within AdWords and Bing to test for most optimal strategy
- Utilise attribution modelling to ascertain the true value of channel marketing efforts, particularly with regard to Google AdWords and Bing Ads
- Work closely with other members of the PPC team to ensure campaigns are well optimised and in line with the wider company strategy
- Continuously evaluate performance and develop campaigns to achieve optimum ROI
- Support the debrief process following campaigns, collating feedback for presentation to management
- Create well thought out bidding strategies resulting in accurate budget recommendations
- Proactively seek out new paid search opportunities to present a case for
Experience, skills and qualifications
- At least 5-10 years working in a PPC managerial capacity
- Expert knowledge of Google AdWords Experiments
- Strong understanding of attribution modelling
- Experience of directly managing accounts with £1m+ in annual spend
- Experience of training and mentoring passionate and talented junior members
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to write well-worded, grammatically correct emails
- Excellent working knowledge of Google Suite of apps, and ideally also of Microsoft Suite of apps
- Good organisation and efficient record-keeping skills
- Analytical in nature with a natural curiosity on how things work
- Strong problem solver and uses own initiative
- Excellent attention to detail
- Enthusiastic team player
- Strong work ethic
- Flexible, adaptable approach
- Interest in spirits
Why work for us?
Other than the standard benefits you expect to see from a business (think pension, cycle-2-work scheme, free eye care vouchers, childcare vouchers) we also offer…
- Flexible working – We’re focussed on productivity, not the clock. We’ll work with you to make sure you’re happy with how and when you work.
- Free food – A hungry worker is not a happy worker. We stock our kitchens with what you need to get you through the day.
- Free fancy coffee – George Clooney endorsed, no less…
- A relaxed working environment – There are no suits and ties here (unless you insist).
- A challenge – The opportunity to make a difference to the future of the business. It is our people who put us in the 2017 Sunday Times Fast Track 100.
- Personal Days – Seven completely flexible personal days on top of your annual leave, because we all need a duvet day from time to time.
- A healthy staff discount on our world-class range – Just in case that makes a difference.
- (Un)healthy irreverence – National pizza/doughnut/pie/lemonade/etc day? We got it covered.
If you think you meet the criteria to be our new PPC Manager, please send us your CV and Covering Letter today!
Department/Section: Digital Marketing
Place of work: Tonbridge
Reporting to: Digital Marketing Manager
Salary: £35,000 – £42,000
Responsible for: 1 Direct Report