Shipping charges suck, so we offer Free Shipping for large orders within the UK and Europe.
We have often talked about how shipping charges suck. We don’t merely shake out fist at the sky and curse shipping charges, though. We do stuff about it, like making over a thousand delicious drinks free to ship within the UK and giving you £5 off elsewhere.
However, we want to do more. So, shipping for large orders will now be free within the UK and Europe!
You get free shipping for orders over:
– £99 if you’re sending within the UK
– £199 within Ireland, Belgium, France, Germany, Luxembourg or the Netherlands
– £299 within Austria, Denmark, Czech Republic, Italy, Slovakia or Spain
– £399 within Estonia, Hungary, Portugal, Slovenia or Sweden, and finally
– £499 within Croatia, Latvia, Lithuania, Montenegro, Romania or Serbia*
So you may see this banner pop up in your basket:
Or indeed one like this, if you’re close to qualifying for Free Shipping:
Free shipping based on basket value is something that many of you have asked for, and we’re delighted to be able to roll this out!
* If where you live isn’t listed, we haven’t forgotten about you! We’ve worked extremely hard to include every place we can, but some shipping locations sadly present greater problems than others. It’s also worth noting that orders to some of these countries are still subject to customs duties and taxes levied by customs as they cross the border, as stated at the checkout. For more info see Shipping & FAQ.