About the business
We are a small, rapidly growing business based in Tonbridge that includes a variety of brands, the flagship of which is, of course, Master of Malt.
Master of Malt is an international, multiple award winning online spirits and drinks retailer. We have been in business for over 25 years and have a huge range of single malts, other fine spirits and beers.
The culture here is one of hard work but also great fun. We like to think of our business as a creative, driven, fast-paced, informal place to work. You can turn up in fancy dress for all we care, as long as you deliver results, and with a relatively small workforce everyone is given big responsibility and trust and this means you can be a real driving force for us.
With so many avenues to explore there is room to tailor your role to your interests, passions and what you think will work. In many situations you’ll be entering new waters and as such will need to be prepared to try new things and push your boundaries.
Posted: 5 June, 2018
Organization: Master of Malt
To design and lead the implementation of a comprehensive pay per click strategy across Google and Bing and other paid search and display platforms
This is a hugely exciting chance to be part of a growing drinks business which defies convention and was recently named in the Sunday Times Fast Track 100.
Essentials of the job
- Independently design, implement and manage campaigns across Google and Bing
- Create Experiments within AdWords and Bing to test for most optimal strategy
- Utilise attribution modelling to ascertain the true value of channel marketing efforts, particularly with regard to Google AdWords and Bing Ads
- Work closely with other members of the PPC team to ensure campaigns are well optimised and in line with the wider company strategy
- Continuously evaluate performance and develop campaigns to achieve optimum ROI
- Support the debrief process following campaigns, collating feedback for presentation to management
- Create well thought out bidding strategies resulting in accurate budget recommendations
- Proactively seek out new paid search opportunities to present a case for
Experience, skills and qualifications
- At least 5-10 years working in a PPC managerial capacity
- Expert knowledge of Google AdWords Experiments
- Strong understanding of attribution modelling
- Experience of directly managing accounts with £1m+ in annual spend
- Experience of training and mentoring passionate and talented junior members
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to write well-worded, grammatically correct emails
- Excellent working knowledge of Google Suite of apps, and ideally also of Microsoft Suite of apps
- Good organisation and efficient record-keeping skills
- Analytical in nature with a natural curiosity on how things work
- Strong problem solver and uses own initiative
- Excellent attention to detail
- Enthusiastic team player
- Strong work ethic
- Flexible, adaptable approach
- Interest in spirits
Why work for us?
Other than the standard benefits you expect to see from a business (think pension, cycle-2-work scheme, free eye care vouchers, childcare vouchers) we also offer…
- Flexible working - We’re focussed on productivity, not the clock. We’ll work with you to make sure you’re happy with how and when you work.
- Free food - A hungry worker is not a happy worker. We stock our kitchens with what you need to get you through the day.
- Free fancy coffee - George Clooney endorsed, no less...
- A relaxed working environment - There are no suits and ties here (unless you insist).
- A challenge - The opportunity to make a difference to the future of the business. It is our people who put us in the 2017 Sunday Times Fast Track 100.
- Personal Days - Seven completely flexible personal days on top of your annual leave, because we all need a duvet day from time to time.
- A healthy staff discount on our world-class range - Just in case that makes a difference.
- (Un)healthy irreverence - National pizza/doughnut/pie/lemonade/etc day? We got it covered.
If you think you meet the criteria to be our new PPC Manager, please send us your CV and Covering Letter today!
Department/Section: Digital Marketing
Place of work: Tonbridge
Reporting to: Digital Marketing Manager
Salary: £35,000 - £42,000
Responsible for: 1 Direct Report
To apply for a role or for information, please contact [email protected].