In stock, worldwide delivery available.
Can be dispatched today.
Home Blending Kit
If you’ve ever wanted to try your hand at blending your own whisky, you’ll love this. We’ve created a whisky blending kit, which contains everything you’ll need to go about making your own whisky. Once you’ve perfected your blend using the whiskies provided, visit our Blend Your Own Whisky page, and input the exact quantities of each whisky you used. You’ll then be able to name your whisky, and even buy a bottle of it! To make a bottle, click here:
The whisky blending kit includes the following:
- 2x 3cl drams of Single Grain “base whisky”
- 2x 3cl drams of Single Malt “base whisky”
- 3cl Speyside single malt (sherry matured)
- 3cl Highland single malt
- 3cl Islay single malt
- 3cl Lowland single malt
- 3cl Old Highland single malt (sherry finished)
- 3cl Old Speyside single malt
- 3cl Very, very old Grain whisky
- 3cl Very old Islay single malt
It also includes the following equipment to help create your blend:
- 3ml pipette
- 1ml pipette
- 10ml Measuring cylinder
- 25ml Measuring cylinder
- 100ml Conical Flask
- Crystal Tasting Glass
We've also included a detailed explanatory letter to introduce the art of blending, and how to use the various whiskies and apparatus in the kit!