We had a lovely old time enjoying National Margarita Day this week, but we’re not going to have all the fun. That’s why we’ve teamed up with the folks at Rooster Tequila to give you a chance to win big!
All this talk about National Margarita Day naturally leads to some cravings. It’s like spending the whole week talking about Viennetta. When was the last time you had Vienetta? I bet you want some now that I’ve said Vienetta three times. Well, in the same vein, anyone who read our Cocktail of the Week or popped onto any of their social media profiles over these last days will have seen a bunch of recipes and pics of Margaritas and so will be fancying that sharp, sour, and super mix of Tequila, citrus, and salt.
Good thing we have an opportunity for you to whip all the Margs you can shake a stick at thanks to our #BagThisBundle competition, which we’ve put together with the folks at Rooster Tequila. A brand named after two things that’ll really wake you up in the morning. And it’s giving away the following prizes:
- a 70cl bottle of Rooster Rojo Reposado Tequila
- a 70cl bottle of Rooster Rojo Blanco
- a 70cl bottle of Rooster Anejo Tequila
- a 70 cl bottle of Rooster Rojo Añejo with Smoked Pineapple
- a 70cl bottle of Sista Triple Sec
- a 100cl of Finest Call Single Pressed Lime Juice
- a 50cl bottle of real agave syrup
- a sharing carafe
- a Rooster shot board
- 12 Rooster shot glasses
- 4 Margarita glasses
Man, that’s a lot of prizes. I tell you, I’d go just cuckoo if I won that lot. Wait, wrong bird… Well, anyway here’s how you get your hands on it:
- Follow @masterofmalt Instagram account.
- Follow @Rooster.rojo Instagram account.
- Tag two friends you’d like to share the bundle with on our Competition post.
- Like this post!
Just complete those steps by Margarita time (5pm. We all do that, right?) on Friday 4 March, and you’ve got a chance of getting your hands on this bundle.
MoM Rooster Tequila Competition 2022 open to entrants 18 years and over. Entries accepted from 12:00:00 UK time 25 February 2022 to 17:00:00 UK time 4 March 2022. Winners chosen at random after close of competition. Prizes not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash equivalent. See full T&Cs for details.