Whilst chatting with that splendid #WhiskySanta fellow recently, we became aware of the thousands of wishes he’s receiving for Drinks by the Dram’s fantastic spirits-filled Advent Calendars. With December fast approaching, we thought we’d give everyone another chance to bag one by bringing back the ever-popular #BagThisBottle!
Here’s how you could bag yourself a free Whisky Advent Calendar on Twitter in just a few quick clicks…
1) Follow the Master of Malt Twitter account.
2) Follow the Drinks by the Dram Twitter account.
3) Retweet our Competition Tweet before Monday 28th November.
Or, if you don’t want to leave it down to luck, simply browse the full Drinks by the Dram Advent Calendar range now and pop one in your basket! You can even Build Your Own!
The Chaps at Master of Malt
Terms & Conditions
- The #BagThisBottle competition is not open to any employees or affiliates of Master of Malt or Drinks by the Dram, their family members or friends.
- You must be 18 years old or older (and of legal age to purchase alcohol in your country of residence) in order to participate. By participating, you confirm that you are eligible to do so.
- To stand a chance of winning, you must be able to provide a delivery address that we can currently ship to. See Shipping & FAQ.
- #BagThisBottle will run from 5:45 pm (GMT) 24th November to 12:00 pm (noon) (GMT) 28th November 2016.
- One winner will be selected on Monday 28th November. The selection made will be final.
- Entrants must Retweet the promotion tweet and Follow both @MasterOfMalt and @DrinksByTheDram on Twitter. No purchase is necessary.
- Winner will be announced on Twitter and the Master of Malt Blog. The decision is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
- The prize is supplied by Master of Malt, and can’t be exchanged for the equivalent cash value or for other items.
- If you win, you agree that we can use your name and an image of your social media post when announcing the winners of the giveaway and for other reasonable and related promotional purposes (nothing sinister, and we won’t sell your details to anybody else – we promise!).
- We reserve the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the giveaway where it becomes necessary to do so. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, we may, in our sole discretion, exclude you from participating in the giveaway.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- By entering the giveaway, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Promoter: Master of Malt, 2 Leylands Manor, Tubwell Lane, Crowborough, East Sussex, TN6 3RH