Let us know what you thought of Bathtub Gin, and we’ll give you the chance to win a personalised magnum bottle of the good stuff!
Never mind a penny for your thoughts, how about a bottle of gin? We’d love to know your opinion of your recent purchase of Bathtub Gin, so we’ve gone and whipped up a super quick survey. Simply fill it out and hit submit, and you’ll be in with a chance of winning one of 10 personalised magnum bottles of Bathtub Gin, all wrapped up and looking as snazzy as ever! Lucky winner? We’ll be in touch, and you can let us know the name of your choice. It’ll make the perfect pressie (or self-gift…).
If you like the idea of nabbing a pair of exclusive glasses too, (thrown in carefully, of course), then just answer a few extra questions to be in with a chance of getting your hands on that too! For all the nitty gritty and full T&Cs, see below.
Ableforth’s Insights Competition 2020 T&Cs
- THE PROMOTER: The promoter is Atom Supplies Limited (company register number 03193057), trading as Ableforth’s and having its registered office at Unit 1 Ton Business Park, 2-8 Morley Road, Tonbridge, Kent, TN9 1RA, United Kingdom.
- ELIGIBILITY: This competition is only open to individuals who are 18 years or older and are residents of the United Kingdom. Ineligible entries (howsoever received) will be discarded. The competition is not open to any employees (and their immediate family) of the promoter or any of its associated companies. Ableforth’s reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) at any time and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who, or any entry which, it believes has breached any of these terms, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or improper conduct which may undermine the fair and proper conduct of this competition.
- ENTRY/COMPETITION PERIOD: This competition opens at 10:00:00 BST on 02 JULY 2020 and closes at 23:59:59 BST on 17 JULY 2020.
- HOW TO ENTER: To enter, individuals must complete and submit this survey here within the entry period. Only one entry is permitted per person in the competition. No purchase is necessary, and no payment is required to participate in the competition or to claim the prize.
- WINNER: Ableforth’s will choose 10 winners at random out of all qualifying entries. The selection of the winners will be at Ableforth’s absolute discretion and will be final. No correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
- THE PRIZE: Each winner will win a personalised 1.5L bottle of Bathtub Gin – Magnum, including packaging and carriage. The prize is provided by the promoter and it is strictly non-negotiable, non-transferable, and cannot be exchanged for any equivalent cash value, cash alternative, or for other items.
- SHIPPING The prize can only be delivered to a valid address within the United Kingdom provided by the winners.
- CLAIMING THE PRIZE: The name of the winners (and/or along with their social media channel username or handle where applicable) will be announced on Ableforth’s blog and/or Ableforth’s social media channels as soon as practicable after the competition period. Ableforth’s will make reasonable efforts to contact the winners via email (or Direct Message) as soon as practicable after the competition period. If any winner cannot be contacted or is not available or has not claimed the prize within 5 days of Ableforth’s contacting them, Ableforth’s reserves the right to offer the prize to another eligible entrant. Ableforth’s cannot accept any responsibility if any winner is unable to take up the prize or fails to claim the prize within the time limit as set out above.
- ENTRY CONTENT: Let’s be sensible, people. By submitting content to or via our social channels which we are running the competition on, you agree to only submit original material and content that comply with our Acceptable Use Policy. Any material which is in breach of our Acceptable Use Policy, which depicts, describes, encourages, endorses or normalises the excessive consumption of alcohol, the consumption of alcohol by those under the age of 25, anti-social behaviour (including any criminal activity) or irresponsible drinking (including rapid drinking), which links the consumption of alcohol with popularity or other social success, bravado, technical skill, good fortune, the operation of vehicles or other machinery or therapeutic benefits, or which depicts the consumption of alcohol whilst potentially dangerous activities are being undertaken will be disqualified. Ableforth’s reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel or amend the competition where it becomes necessary to do so. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms or any attempt to circumvent or to frustrate them, Ableforth’s may, in our sole discretion, exclude any person from participating in the competition.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Insofar as is permitted by law, the promoter, its agents, employees, and/or representatives shall in no circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate any entrant who participates in the competition and/or the winner who claim(s) the prize for any loss, damage, personal injury or death whatsoever and howsoever caused, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, for any direct, indirect or consequential losses arising out of or in connection with their participation in this competition, any failure or delays or postponements or cancellations in making the appropriate travel and accommodation arrangements as a result of the winner (including in relation to their guests) taking up the prize (where applicable), except where it is caused by the negligence of the promoter, its agents, employees, and/or authorised representatives. competition entrants’ statutory rights are not affected.
- GENERAL: Ableforth’s confirms that this competition is not sponsored or endorsed by the social media platform identified herein and said social media platform is in no way affiliated to or associated with Ableforth’s. By entering this competition, users agree to release that social media channel from any and all liability related to this competition. These terms shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
© 2020 Ableforth’s. All rights reserved.