- THE PROMOTER: The promoter is Atom Supplies Limited (company register number 03193057), trading as Master of Malt (MoM) and having its registered office at Unit 1 Ton Business Park, 2-8 Morley Road, Tonbridge, Kent, TN9 1RA, United Kingdom.
- ELIGIBILITY: This competition is only open to businesses legally established in the United Kingdom which stocks alcoholic beverages for resale or hospitality purposes. The promoter reserves the right to consider parent companies and their associated subsidiary companies wholly owned or controlled by them to be the same business. Ineligible entries (howsoever received) will be discarded. The competition is not open to any employees (and their immediate family) of the promoter or any of its associated companies. The promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence; legitimacy of the business which is entered into this competition and whether said business holds relevant licences and/or permits to receive delivery of the prize from the promoter, where appropriate and necessary) at any time and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual and/or business who/which, or any entry which, it believes has breached any of these terms, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or improper conduct which may undermine the fair and proper conduct of this competition.
- ENTRY/COMPETITION PERIOD: This competition opens at 00:00:00 UK time on 1 June 2021 and closes at 23:59:59 UK time on 30 June 2021.
- HOW TO ENTER: To enter, entrants must complete and submit a Master of Malt trade account opening form on www.masterofmalt.com/trade. Only one entry is permitted per person per business in the competition. No purchase is necessary, and no payment is required to participate in the competition or to claim the prize.
- WINNER: The promoter will choose 1 entry at random out of all qualifying entries and the business named in that enty will be the winner. The selection of the winner will be at the promoter’s absolute discretion and will be final. No correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
- THE PRIZE: The winner will win a prize consisting of one single delivery of any beverages available for sale on the Master of Malt website (type and brand at promoter’s sole and absolute discretion) worth up to £1,000 (based on trade prices as listed on the the Master of Malt Trade website and inclusive of VAT), delivered free of charge including applicable packaging and carriage. The prize is provided by the promoter and it is strictly non-negotiable, non-transferable, and cannot be exchanged for any equivalent cash value, cash alternative, or for other items.
- UK SHIPPING ONLY: The prize can only be delivered to a valid United Kingdom business address provided by the winner.
- IMPORTANT DETAILS ON CLAIMING THE PRIZE: The name of the winner (and/or along with their social media channel username or handle where applicable) may be announced on MoM’s blog and/or MoM social media channels as soon as practicable after the competition period. The promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact the winner via email as soon as practicable after the competition period. The winner claims the prize subject to the following restrictions:
- the winner must confirm with the promoter that they would like to claim the prize by replying to the email within 5 days of the promoter contacting them;
- the winner must confirm any delivery timeframes and instructions (as it may be applicable) as required and notified to it by the promoter within 5 days of the promoter contacting them; and
- the prize must be scheduled for delivery and actually delivered to the winner within at most 6 months of the promoter contacting them. It is the winner’s sole responsibility to ensure that it or an authorised representative of it is available to accept delivery of the prize. Any other costs and expenses not listed that may incur in connection with the winner taking up the prize is also the winner’s sole responsibility. The promoter shall in no circumstances be responsible for or liable to the winner for any failure of the winner in accepting the delivery of the prize for any reason whatsoever.
If the winner cannot be contacted or is not available or has not claimed the prize or has not provided all the necessary information required by the promoter within the timeframes outlined, the promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to another eligible entrant. The promoter cannot accept any responsibility if the winner is unable to take up the prize or fails to claim the prize within the time limit as set out above.
- ENTRY CONTENT: Let’s be sensible, people. By submitting content to or via our social channels which we are running the competition on, you agree to only submit original material and content that comply with our Acceptable Use Policy. Any material which is in breach of our Acceptable Use Policy, which depicts, describes, encourages, endorses or normalises the excessive consumption of alcohol, the consumption of alcohol by those under the age of 25, anti-social behaviour (including any criminal activity) or irresponsible drinking (including rapid drinking), which links the consumption of alcohol with popularity or other social success, bravado, technical skill, good fortune, the operation of vehicles or other machinery or therapeutic benefits, or which depicts the consumption of alcohol whilst potentially dangerous activities are being undertaken will be disqualified. The promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel or amend the competition where it becomes necessary to do so. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms or any attempt to circumvent or to frustrate them, the promoter may, in our sole discretion, exclude any person from participating in the competition.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Insofar as is permitted by law, the promoter, its agents, employees, and/or representatives shall in no circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate any entrant who participates in the competition and/or the winner who claim(s) the prize for any loss, damage, personal injury or death whatsoever and howsoever caused, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, for any direct, indirect or consequential losses arising out of or in connection with their participation in this competition, any failure or delays or postponements or cancellations in making the appropriate travel and accommodation arrangements as a result of the winner (including in relation to their guests) taking up the prize (where applicable), except where it is caused by the negligence of the promoter, its agents, employees, and/or authorised representatives. competition entrants’ statutory rights are not affected.
- GENERAL: The promoter confirms that this competition is not sponsored or endorsed by the social media platform identified herein and said social media platform is in no way affiliated to or associated with the promoter. By entering this competition, users agree to release that social media channel from any and all liability related to this competition. These terms shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
© 2021 Master of Malt. All rights reserved.