Chestibor Chihuahua has brought down his green hat and lucky four leaf clover collar and that can only mean one thing; St Patrick’s day is nearly upon us!
With just a few weeks to go we’ve teamed up with Cooley distillery to offer one lucky winner the chance to visit the distillery with their better half and enjoy two days of wining, dining, whiskeying and general good times..
We reckon you’ll love this; it’s a great prize for any whiskey lover, and it’s a brilliant opportunity to indulge in an experience you’ll be talking about for years to come.
The prize includes…
– Two nights stay at the marvellous Bridge House Hotel and Spa
– An evening at the races followed by a delicious meal at the distillery’s own award-winning restaurant
– A trip to the distillery in Kilbeggan which will include a personal tour and tasting
– A signed bottle of a very special irish whiskey to take away
– Flights to and from a UK airport
How to enter…
We like to keep our competitions as simple as possible, so all you have to do to enter is buy any 70cl bottle of Connemara, Tyrconnell, Greenore or Locke’s before the 18th March 2011 (the day after St Patrick’s day). You’ll receive one entry per bottle you buy, and there are just 250 chances to enter. The competition closes either on the 18th, or when the 250 chances run out (whichever is sooner).
The lucky winner will be announced by the end of March.
Click here to view the eligible whiskeys and read more…
– The Chaps at Master of Malt –