– Every 105 minutes throughout the day, one lucky customer will WIN a Signed Bottle (70cl) of Glenfarclas 105!
Simply place an order (any order) by 23:59 (BST) to be in with a chance of winning one of these very special and extremely delicious prizes, signed by George Grant.
– You can also WIN a very rare, not-available-for-sale, mahoosive 3 Litre Bottle of Glenfarclas 105 in our Facebook and Twitter competition! (Simply tell us why you deserve it most – full instructions can be found on the competition posts.)
Family owned and run, Glenfarclas has remained independent across one hundred and fifty years and six generations of the Grant family, producing their cask strength single malt expression since 1968. It’s an absolute pleasure to celebrate this great whisky from a fantastic speyside distillery.
Happy Glenfarclas 105 Day everybody!
And the lucky winners of signed Glenfarclas 105 bottles were…
Dave Collis, Daniel Rook, Peter Tran, Conard Engelhardt, Michael McCaskill, Aaron Stevens, Conel Ramage, Una Dunleavy, Jessica Catchpole, Sheila Olliver, Nicholas Massey, James Ballantyne, Heather Benwell and Ian Johnstone!
…and the winner of the huge, not-available-for-sale 3 litre Glenfarclas 105 was Andrew Wheelhouse who’s now going to be running to MoM towers for charity!
The Chaps at Master of Malt
Terms & Conditions
- Competitions are not open to any employees or affiliates of Master of Malt or Glenfarclas, their family members or friends.
- Entrants must be 18 and over (and of legal age to purchase alcohol in your country of residence).
- Competitions run between 00:00 and 23:59 (BST) 15th April 2015.
- There are fourteen signed 70cl bottles of Glenfarclas 105 to be won through masterofmalt.com.
- Entrants on masterofmalt.com must place an order on the retail site, from which a winner will be chosen for every 105 minute period.
- There is one 3 litre bottle of Glenfarclas 105 to be won on social media.
- Entrants on Facebook must reply to the competition post, stating why they deserve to win in 105 characters or fewer.
- Entrants on Twitter must tweet why they deserve to win using #Glenfarclas105.
- Winners will be announced on the Master of Malt Blog.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged for the equivalent cash value.
- Winners may be asked to participate in non-paid publicity accompanying or resulting from this competition (we’ll publish the names of the winners and a small statement of their delight – if supplied – nothing sinister – we promise!).
- By entering the prize draw, entrants agree to be bound by the rules and by any other requirements set out in promotional material.
Promoter: Master of Malt, 2 Leylands Manor, Tubwell Lane, Crowborough, East Sussex, TN6 3RH