Terms And Conditions
All prices are in GBP and all orders are charged in GBP. The website has the functionality to display approximate prices in other currencies but please note that prices shown other than in GBP are always for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual amount charged to you by PayPal or your card company. The order total – the amount you will actually be charged – will be displayed in GBP before you place your order.
We can’t tell exactly what the equivalent amount is in currencies other than GBP because the exchange rate changes constantly and card providers and PayPal may use a different exchange rate than the one we’re using. They may also levy additional fees and charges which we do not know and cannot estimate.
If you are paying by bank transfer, you must ensure that your order is settled in full in GBP only and that you set up the bank transfer such that the amount received (after currency conversion and any bank charges) is equal to the amount show in GBP before you place your order.
Retail Terms and Conditions
Trade Terms and Conditions
- Master of Malt accepts no liability arising from errors (including typographical) contained in, or any omissions from, this website. By accessing and using the website you confirm your acceptance of these terms and conditions, which may be changed without notice.
- Prices shown on the site for any products or services offered are subject to change without notice. Any price changes will be notified and confirmed to you before despatch to give you the opportunity to cancel your order.
- Prices shown for products on the site are not inclusive of delivery charge.
Purchase of Gift Certificates
- The Web Site offers gift vouchers for sale ("Gift Voucher").
- No contract for the sale of any Gift Voucher will subsist between you and Master of Malt unless and until Master of Malt accepts your order.
- You must check that the details of the Confirmation are correct as soon as possible and you should print out and keep a copy of it.
- You undertake that all details you provide to Master of Malt for the purpose of ordering Gift Voucher are correct, that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the Gift Voucher ordered.
Sale / Despatch
- You, and the recipient in the case of a gift, must be of legal age to purchase and accept alcohol both in the country where you place the order and the destination country. We suggest that you check with your local authority to make sure that you will not be breaking any local laws by ordering alcohol from us. In the UK it is illegal for any person under the age of 18 to buy, or attempt to buy, alcohol for themselves or for any other person under the age of 18. Please be advised that the legal age varies in different countries.
- We endeavour to despatch all items within 24 hours. UK delivery is usually made via next day service (excluding weekends and bank holidays) requiring a signature. Overseas consignments may be sent by Courier or International Mail services. During the order process you will be offered a number of delivery services.
- Goods must be paid for in full prior to despatch.
- All products offered are subject to availability and we cannot guarantee availability of the products listed.
- Payment shall be taken on our behalf by ATOM Supplies Limited as agent for us by credit or debit card.
- On receipt of your goods please check the items carefully and notify us immediately of any items that are incorrect or incomplete.
- In the event of receiving damaged goods, you must notify us immediately and we may ask you to confirm this in writing. Do not return the goods unless instructed by us and retain the goods and packaging until the carrier has had an opportunity to review them.
- We cannot accept any liability for delayed or non-delivery of goods due to misinformation or an incorrectly supplied delivery address or a mistake by the carrier.
- If a parcel is returned to us due to an incomplete or incorrect delivery address supplied by you, the customer, we reserve the right to charge the appropriate carriage fee to re-send.
- If you do not wish the goods to be re-sent we will, at our discretion, refund the value of the goods, but we are unable to refund the original carriage fee.
- We accept no liability for goods required for a specified date, which fail to arrive due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control. We will always do our best to achieve your deadline but please order in sufficient time for time-critical items.
- Local taxes and excise duties are the responsibility of the customer.
- We cannot be held responsible for any orders which are seized, impounded or have additional duty charged on them by Customs.
- Unwanted goods that have been correctly supplied will only be accepted for return at our discretion. You must contact us for authorisation before returning any items. It will be your responsibility to ensure the goods are returned unopened and in a re-saleable condition. We regret we are unable to refund any carriage costs.
- All Gift Vouchers are non-refundable and non-transferable unless otherwise agreed by us.
Using Vouchers, Coupons and Gift Certificates
- Limit one promotional voucher per person, per offer and one promotional voucher per order.
- This promotional voucher may only be redeemed at our Web site www.masterofmalt.com toward the purchase of products listed on the current website.
- Please note that a minimum purchase value may apply which is exclusive of postage and packing.
- Promotional vouchers cannot be used to pay for Master of Malt Certificates.
- Commission will only be paid once it has accrued to an amount of £10.00 GBP or greater.
- All images, photographs or written material used on the www.masterofmalt.com website may NOT be reproduced, copied, stored or used in any way whatsoever without the prior written agreement and permission of Master of Malt. You may download and temporarily store pages in order to view them, for your own personal non commercial use.
- Your statutory rights are not affected by any of the above.
If you have any problems or questions then please don't hesitate to contact us.