Johnnie Walker Gleneagles Scotch Whisky Competition Terms And Conditions
Please read this information carefully:
- There is one prize to be won.
- The prize consists of:
- A weekend for 2 (two) in one of Gleneagles Hotel’s sovereign rooms.
- A Michelin-starred meal for two on one of the evenings.
- Evening meal for two in a choice of the hotel’s restaurants.
- Johnnie Walker Blue Label tasting in the exclusive Johnnie Walker Blue Bar.
- Full use of the hotel’s extensive leisure facilities.
- Engraved bottle of Johnnie Walker Blue Label to be sent to you.
- Travel is not included.
- Entrants must be 18 and over (and of legal age to purchase alcohol in their country of residence).
- Entrants must purchase any qualifying full-sized bottle (70cl) of Johnnie Walker-branded whisky from www.masterofmalt.com before the 30th October 2013 or the 99 chances run out.
- You will receive one chance to enter for every bottle you buy. The prize is redeemable until 1st July 2014, subject to availability (the date of the visit will need to be arranged separately).
- The winner will be announced in November 2013.
- This prize cannot be exchanged for cash of the equivalent value.
- The winner may be asked to participate in non-paid publicity accompanying or resulting from this competition.
- Entrants agree to be bound by the rules and by any other requirements set out in promotional material.
- The competition is not open to any employees of Master of Malt, their family members and friends, or affiliates of Master of Malt.