Ginvent Twitter Competition
It's official – we've released an Advent Calendar in collaboration with The Gin Blog which is bursting with drams of gin. Behind each of its 24 doors lies a different 3cl dram of Gin. Those clever chaps at The Gin Blog have dubbed it “The Ginvent Calendar” and you can get your mitts on one of these beauties right here!
Now, followers of The Gin Blog (top guys) may remember that they ran a competition last December where you could win a bottle of gin every day. Upon releasing the fantastically portable Ginvent Calendar. we thought it would be fun to run this little competition again. All you have to do is correctly answer our daily gin-related question on Twitter and one lucky winner will be picked out of a hat at random to win a full bottle of gin!
So, without further ado, here is the first question:
To WIN @MasterOfMalt #GINVENT prize. RT & Respond. What method of distillation is used to make Greenall's Berkeley Square Gin?
Retweet the question and respond to @theginblog on Twitter to be in with a chance of winning a full bottle of gin!
A lovely London Gin named for Berkeley Square, one of the city's most sought after addresses. This premium gin from G and J Greenall is made with botanicals including basil, kaffir lime leaves and lavender, and it's distilled in copper pot stills.”
Check back daily for more questions!
In which English county was Beefeater Gin's founder born? @Motwoosotdot answered correctly with ‘Devon’.
Beefeater London Dry Gin was first made in 1820 by James Burroughs. It is still, to this day, made to the same recipe. Great in a martini, this is a spiced, fruity gin.
Visit the Master of Malt homepage to browse our entire range of single malt whiskies, gins and other fine spirits.
Terms and Conditions
- The competition is open to anyone who correctly answers our question
- The competition will run for twenty-four weekdays, between the 6th November and the 7th December, with one bottle of gin up for grabs each day
- To enter, we must be able to ship to your country of residence. Click here for a full list of countries we ship to.
- Entrants must be at least 18 years of age, and of legal drinking age in your country of residence. Proof of age may be required.
- The 70cl bottle of Gin will be posted directly to the winner.
- The winner (who must have answered correctly of course) will be selected at random the following day using our mystical “Random Bowler Hat”. It's made from finest felt.
- Please retweet the question and respond between 9am and 6pm of the day the question is asked to be in with a chance of winning.