You’re probably wondering what this post is about. If you suspected it was an announcement that we, the chaps at Master of Malt, have started running tasting sessions from the comfort and luxury of our town centre offices in Royal Tunbridge Wells, then you’d be correct.
Your questions may be:
1. “What will they involve?
2. “How does it affect me?”
3. “But I don't live in Tunbridge Wells!”
To which the answers would be:
1. These will be structured tastings, led by one of our in-house whisky experts and they’ll take place in the aforementioned MoM offices in Royal Tunbridge Wells Town Centre. Typically the tastings will run for around an hour and a half, and we’ll start off by catering for around twenty .
2. These tastings will offer invaluable insight into the wonderful world of whisky. They’ll be led by our in-house experts who have many years of industry experience, and they’ll be conducted in a fun and friendly manner. These really are whisky tastings with a difference!
3. Never fear, we're only a 2 minute walk from the main line station which is just 45 minutes from London town!
Our Next Tasting – Mastering Malt 7pm-8:30pm 10th March 2011
Our next tasting will be “Mastering Malt”. You’ll be guided through 5 incredible whiskies, and you’ll experience the astonishing variation that occurs across the whisky producing regions of Scotland. There are 16 tickets for sale at a price of £25 each. Click here for more details.
Our offices can be found at...
Master of Malt
8a London Road
Kent TN1 1DA
- The Chaps at Master of Malt -