Right, the word on our fantastic, once in a lifetime Cooley competition...
There are just 88 chances left to enter, and only a few days remaining (the competition closes at 6pm on the 1st August 2010).
To those of you who have entered: “good luck”, and for those who haven’t: “hurry, for heaven’s sake, hurry!”
We’re not going to fill this post with mindless salesy spiel - it’s not in our nature. We just want to give you a quick reminder of how amazing this competition really is, and not just for Irish whiskey fans! Any connoisseurs of the dark spirits will be in heaven on this trip; it’s a belter. (That’s right, a belter)
Just in case you haven’t seen any of our press releases, blog posts or the tweets we’ve been bombarding the airwaves with, the prize includes:
- An exclusive private tour of the Cooley distillery, with a whiskey tasting at the end
- Flights out for two from any UK airport
- Two nights in a luxurious hotel
- Wining and dining on both nights of the trip
- A very special personalised bottle of Tyrconnell
- A bottle of the new Kilbeggan Distillery Reserve
Cor lummie! And all you have to do to enter is buy any full-sized (70cl) bottle of Cooley whiskey from our site. So, you could purchase a bottle of Tyrconnell, or a bottle of Connemara, or Kilbeggan, or choose from many more.
You get one entry per bottle you buy... Click here to see the eligible whiskeys.
- The Chaps at Master of Malt -